Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Libs know there is zero chance of impeachment or forcing Trump from office.  It's not about that.  It's about damaging the Republican brand for the next 2 elections and the left feels that negativity is their best chance at beginning to reverse the Republican momentum which has given them the white house, the house of reps, the senate, the supreme court and  the majority of governorships and state governments. 

Dems can just rely on getting more illegal immigrants in this country to get votes. They don't need dirt on Trump. Just continue to let ICE not do its job. That's all.

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Dems can just rely on getting more illegal immigrants in this country to get votes. They don't need dirt on Trump. Just continue to let ICE not do its job. That's all.

funny how tens of millions of votes that the media keeps telling us is in the pockets of the Dems NEVER SHOW UP TO VOTE....

i don't believe that they exist in the first place

Just now, Tiberius said:

Welcome to the Trump presidency! Thanks for voting in the complete POS 

Wow, just wow.

If you have bothered to notice during my posting here that I have said on numerous occasions that I didn't vote for Trump.

And just for the record, if you wanna also go down that road of calling Trump a POS, ok. But he is no bigger a POS than 44. FACT.

TDS is strong with you, isn't it?