Lets just go for Cam

jtothebrown

53 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Actually he's more like 35-40 pounds lighter which is an enormous difference.  Cam is a truck and Jackson is a thin mint.  Not saying he can't be good

As a runner he is more explosive than Cam ever was. He increased his bulk this past year over 2016. He needs to pack on another 15lbs. At 6'3" 230 he will be fine. A lot of that will come from his frame naturally filling out as he ages, then he will also be on a S&C program. 

On 1/15/2018 at 9:54 PM, the skycap said:

Why do this when Cam 2.0 is in upcoming draft? Lamar Jackson is just as dynamic as Cam Newton except that he is 20 lbs lighter and comes with less baggage.

I am thinking Lamar is a revamped version of Tyrod. More turnoverbut will make more plays

On 1/15/2018 at 10:08 PM, PIZ said:

Seems like Jackson would be a good QB for Dabolls offense.  The guy is electric.  Imagine Jackson, Shady, and a guy like Bo Scarborough in the Buffalo snow.

Thats exactly why I may have changed my qb preference. Still early for me though. 

On 1/15/2018 at 9:54 PM, the skycap said:

Why do this when Cam 2.0 is in upcoming draft? Lamar Jackson is just as dynamic as Cam Newton except that he is 20 lbs lighter and comes with less baggage.

Lamar Jackson is actually a slower and an inch taller Tyrod Taylor. One big difference is that Lamar has been a turnover machine at times. Watched him the past two years (I live in the Louisville area) and as a passer, he is inaccurate and woefully lacking .. Andre Ware II. Avoid!!! 

8 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Lamar Jackson is actually a slower and an inch taller Tyrod Taylor. One big difference is that Lamar has been a turnover machine at times. Watched him the past two years (I live in the Louisville area) and as a passer, he is inaccurate and woefully lacking .. Andre Ware II. Avoid!!! 

Jackson has clocked a 4.34 40. Tyrod ran 4.51 at the combine. Cam ran a 4.56.

Tyrod is 6'1". Jackson is 6'3". (College measurement).

6 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

As a runner he is more explosive than Cam ever was. He increased his bulk this past year over 2016. He needs to pack on another 15lbs. At 6'3" 230 he will be fine. A lot of that will come from his frame naturally filling out as he ages, then he will also be on a S&C program. 

Never said he wasn't a better runner.  He's just a lot smaller and can't take the hits that Cam does when he runs.  He will need to add that weight