30 hours in Charleston

boyst

58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Why do you have so many suits? Only wear suits anymore to weddings and funerals. Can’t remember last time wore a suit in a business meeting. 

Anyway, that price sounds awesome. Won’t do any better on hotels , and I like Airbnb’s way better. I just always bring my own soup and shampoo, and good to go. 

I just acquire them. I really have no idea. I gave away about 10 a fewe yrs ago 

One of my favorite meals is Soup in an Airbnb!!!!

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Why do you have so many suits? Only wear suits anymore to weddings and funerals. Can’t remember last time wore a suit in a business meeting. 

Anyway, that price sounds awesome. Won’t do any better on hotels , and I like Airbnb’s way better. I just always bring my own soup and shampoo, and good to go. 

I know this is old now.   But I highly recommend Halls Chophouse in Charleston.

I love to dine at great steakhouses when on vacation anywhere.    Halls Chophouse is off the charts awesome.  It is so good, it is worth the trip to Charleston just for that.   Med-rare ribeye with truffle butter.    Sweet Jesus it is so good.  Both dry aged and regular.

Damn I am hungry now.

Edited by PolishDave

On 1/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, Boyst62 said:

Going to Charleston for 30 hours. What do I do?  I like history and shiz.

Hotels or AirBnB recommendations, too.

I'll be meeting up with a girl from Jacksonville.  Neither one of us have been there before.

30 hours in Charleston? Is that similar to one night in Bangkok?