Would you give up multiple picks to move up to #2?

Klaista2k

Would you trade up with the Giants?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade multiple draft picks to the Giants for the #2 overall pick in the draft?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Rudolph will be there at 21. In my heart of hearts, I truly think either Rudolph, Allen or Mayfield will be there. Not saying all of them will be there but a decent prospect will be there.

I certainly hope that's true. I would be ecstatic. I just think there are so many teams that need QBs, and people are going to be really hyped with the early run and the potential of this class... With prospects like Mahomes going #10 last year, I could see Darnold/Rosen/Allen/Mayfield/Rudolph all going before 20. Denver is taking a QB early, the Jets certainly could, that's likely Allen and Mayfield right there and we are barely out of the top 5!

But I hope youre right. I could see Gettleman hoping to get a few more years out of Eli and not being sold on Rosen so early. Which would push Rosen down to the Broncos and shift the entire draft down. It would be great if it played out that way.

32 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Those guys are smarter than most, I hope, but I'm going to be real disappointed in the process if we have an average QB at the first game.  We have the draft capital to do something epic for the first time since the Biscuit draft.  

Fair enough

9 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

No I wouldn’t - I’ve come around to Drafting Rudolph in the 20s while keeping all the other picks and a good FA. Since to me this gives the Bills the best chance at a true rebuild and long term success.

But this is what I'm really hoping for and trading down along the way also.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I certainly hope that's true. I would be ecstatic. I just think there are so many teams that need QBs, and people are going to be really hyped with the early run and the potential of this class... With prospects like Mahomes going #10 last year, I could see Darnold/Rosen/Allen/Mayfield/Rudolph all going before 20. Denver is taking a QB early, the Jets certainly could, that's likely Allen and Mayfield right there and we are barely out of the top 5!

But I hope youre right. I could see Gettleman hoping to get a few more years out of Eli and not being sold on Rosen so early. Which would push Rosen down to the Broncos and shift the entire draft down. It would be great if it played out that way.

It never works out that way. I can't think of any draft where 5 QBs were taken in the top 20 picks. I'm not saying it's never happened, but without looking at the stat sheets and off the top of my head I can't think of one time that's happened.

Most likely I think Rudolph or Mayfield be there at 21. Rosen and Darnold will be gone and it's quite possible somebody falls in love with Allen's arm.

Good news is, whoever we draft although they may be the 4th or 5th QB taken, they will be going to a playoff team with loads of draft picks and talent to build around. Whoever we take won't have to do it all by himself like Darnold or Rosen will have to.

• Like (+1) 1

The draft is not safe, there is no such thing as a sure shot. Reggie Bush may be the best example, people put him in the HOF before draft day and he ended up being meh. That being said a top 10 QB is worth more than any other 2 players. No one knows for sure. But playing the odds says one of the six guys being talked about for the first round will be a stud. If the Bills think they can get a Year in year out star then he will be worth more than any other 4players you can draft. So odds are all 6 go before we draft and odds are one two or even three are great. Identify who the star you want is and go get him .

• Like (+1) 1