Hope Tyrod’s ok

It was scary when he  went down.  You saw the field and just saw him laying there. And players get up and he's still laying there flat on his back.

Jax replay in stadium blew. But it looked like it was a horse collar. It looked odd. 

It was scary. He didn't move for 3 minutes

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

It was scary when he  went down.  You saw the field and just saw him laying there. And players get up and he's still laying there flat on his back.

Jax replay in stadium blew. But it looked like it was a horse collar. It looked odd. 

It was scary. He didn't move for 3 minutes

Hope TT is Ok.

Also, you're right about the scoreboard operators at the game...they were terrible. So was the non-stop blaring rap/hip hop "music" EVERY SECOND of the game when they weren't actually engaged in a play. And any plays where we absolutely wanted to see the replay...like the Jags first interception or the face mask penalty on the Bills when they were receiving a punt, WUT?......they barely showed, while every mundane play they immediately showed a replay from 3 different angles.

10 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I hope he’s ok to clean out his locker 

You're a douche.

9 hours ago, Stenbar said:

The original hit was as close to a personal foul not being called that I have seen in the NFL, however after the tackle was over the defender drove his junk into Tyrod's facemask to add insult and that should have definitely been a personal foul.  How in the world they did not throw a flag for that was beyond comprehension and is another reason I have soured on the WWNFL (World Wrestling National Football League).

Capture.PNG

I initially thought the second hit was what hurt him, but the tackle on the replay was just as bad if not worse.

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Why would there be it was a knee to the head. He didnt slide did he 

The concussion happened during the tackle. He got his head slammed into the turf pretty hard, you could see it when he dropped the ball, his hand went stiff. The extra knee afterwards was just salt in the wound. 

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

You’re a piece of ****. Now what do you want to do

Am I? I'm pretty sure you have that market cornered. 

I don't even know what to do with this lol. What do I want to do? I'm surprised you can even read and write given your opinions, so you already over achieved in life. I'll probably just throw you on ignore, which I never do, but I don't see any potential redeeming qualities in you.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

I hope Tyrod is okay, too.

New England, Miami and Jacksonville .... all dirty bastards.  I'm not an "eye for an eye," kind of guy - but I wonder if Buffalo is known around the league as a team you can punch in the mouth with no fear for repercussions.

8 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I'm actually worried about the dude. He took two or three other brutal shots to the head today that I was certain were going to end his day.  Brain injuries can be cumulative and I wouldn't be surprised if he was feeling the effects of today for quite awhile into the off-season. 

I honestly think he was playing with at least a mild concussion since that hit to the head earlier in the game. That last head slam was just the KO blow.

3 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Do I? I never knew there was a market for that. Apparently you’re the expert. Where do I find this market? What do they have there? I have so many questions 

Reread my post, I added more for you. You're boring though. So after this, you'll never see me respond to you. 

Haven't thrown your pathetic ass on ignore yet though.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

6 minutes ago, Dorkington said:

The concussion happened during the tackle. He got his head slammed into the turf pretty hard, you could see it when he dropped the ball, his hand went stiff. The extra knee afterwards was just salt in the wound. 

During the tackle is wheb he took the knee. There was a clear angle of it. Think it was the third replay they showed of the tackle

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Reread my post, I added more for you. You're boring though. So after this, you'll never see me respond to you. 

Haven't thrown your pathetic ass on ignore yet though.

I’m not going to reread your post because i honesty do not give a single !@#$ about what you have to say. I really appreciate you not putting me on ignore though. You have no idea how much that means to me