3 points in the 4th quarter in the last 7 games...

Yeezus

That is abysmal. I believe in Mcdermott, but if he doesn't get rid of Dennison and find a franchise QB this franchise has no ambition to win. 

Our playcalling has been piss poor all season. It is a miracle we were even in contention for the playoffs with that stat. We cannot come from behind and win games. Dennison's 1980's offense is outdated and awful. 

Get a pass first OC here that can develop a young QB and run the entire offense. Forget any position on the team, we need a franchise QB and an OC. We won't win anything until we get both. 

Just now, Sweats said:

Hey, you have bad playcalling mixed with a QB who's afraid to do anything besides dump the ball off on every play and you get 3 point games.

What a pathetic joke.

I can show you plenty of actual photos from the game where the playcalling, pass protection, and everything you want is perfectly fine but the EXECUTION by the QB is horrible.

Just now, BigDingus said:

I can show you plenty of actual photos from the game where the playcalling, pass protection, and everything you want is perfectly fine but the EXECUTION by the QB is horrible.

you don't need photos if you watch the games

Just now, Jasovon said:

you don't need photos if you watch the games

It's the only way to disprove the stupid "bad playcalling" theory that people throw around when the QB checks down, takes a sack, runs instead of throws, doesn't see open guys, overthrows deep routes, etc.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

It's the only way to disprove the stupid "bad playcalling" theory that people throw around when the QB checks down, takes a sack, runs instead of throws, doesn't see open guys, overthrows deep routes, etc.

I'm with you here. A ton of fans on Rico and I get it to a degree. What you mentioned is why I don't care if he stays or go. QB change is 100% a must though.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

There was some seriously suspect playcalling this season but Tyrod was awful all year and seems to have regressed in his time as a starter especially on deep passes. 

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm with you here. A ton of fans on Rico and I get it to a degree. What you mentioned is why I don't care if he stays or go. QB change is 100% a must though.

I just don't get the need to flip OC every year when we never have a QB capable of executing on the field. We see SOOOO many plays left on the field that could've been great, but horrible decision making, errant throws, failure to go through progressions, etc. just make it too hard for me to say anything about Dennison.  I see way too much that looks great until the QB throws a checkdown on 3rd & 6 behind the player while he's covered by 2 guys -_-

Like this one. Just over a second after the snap, O'leary one yard down field on 3rd, and right as he's about to cross into 2 guys about to blast him, Tyrod has already thrown past him instead of to the open guy past the sticks.

tyrod throw-min (1).jpg

Edited by BigDingus