Forgetabout needing 300 yards

Ga boy

19 hours ago, Steptide said:

I could potentially see this being 9ne of the most boring playoff games ever. I could see a 10-7 finish. 2 good defenses against 2 mediocre offenses 

2 good defenses ?  

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Really. Jacksonville's D is not that good.

Against common opponents, it's about a draw.  We both played Jets, Colts, LAC, and Cincy.  Jets hung 471 on Jax, which is a bunch more than Jets got on us in either game.  LAC hung 322 on them and 429 on us.  Colts and Cincy games were similar.  Soooo, we're either both pretty good Ds, or both not so good.  I agree with reddog that the only #s that matter is the score at about 4:30 on Sunday.  Go Bills!!!

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

You can take all those stats and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.  We'll settle it ON THE FIELD

Hmmm... I have been watching the Bills for decades, and somehow in the end stats matter quite a bit. So long as Tyrod is playing, we will be lucky to score 17 points.

Tell you what... if the Bills win tomorrow, I'll delete my account and leave TBD forever. That's how confident I am we are not ready this season to win this game. I am ready to end the Tyrod Era and finally get a QB worth a damn.

I sincerely doubt you are capable of matching that if the Bills lose, because you seem to be all talk.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's the threat of those passing attacks that opens up the running game. The Jags passing attack in nowhere near Brady or Bree's level, if we can stop the run we have a very good chance to win this game.

.....agree.....stop it or contain it, force Bortles to the air with pressure, and leave it up to White-Poyer-Hyde to take care of business.......and good Lord, if we get the lead, forget the "play not to lose" Jauron ball........aim for the jugular...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy