Game Watch at New Era??

Roch Jim

IS there any thought being given to a game watch at New Era Sunday? Put the game on the big screen, charge $10 admission (to be donated to charity) and the Bills still make $$ on reduced  parking and  full price concessions. You can't tell me they wouldn't easily get 20,000 of us diehards there to watch and celebrate together. Is there any league rule prohibiting this? How do we make this a reality?

2 minutes ago, Roch Jim said:

IS there any thought being given to a game watch at New Era Sunday? Put the game on the big screen, charge $10 admission (to be donated to charity) and the Bills still make $$ on reduced  parking and  full price concessions. You can't tell me they wouldn't easily get 20,000 of us diehards there to watch and celebrate together. Is there any league rule prohibiting this? How do we make this a reality?

The league doesn't permit watch parties AFAIK. 

10 minutes ago, Chilly said:

I wonder what would be considered a "mass viewing" as far as venue size/number of attendees. Obviously New Era, but it's interesting the article mentions movie theaters when many Sports bars have a larger capacity than many movie theaters and screens almost as big, but part of the reasoning cited in the article is that bars would suffer. League kinda talking out both sides of its mouth there IMO.