Breaking: Ted Thompson Out as Packers' GM

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hey Corner blitz I hope you guys go to the Super Bowl. We are so happy for ya that you made it to the playoffs. 

Thanks Ice Bowl 67. Would be great, but I'm not expecting that at all.   I'd be happy with a win in JAX. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks! BTW did you see this thread?

I did actually. That is awesome although I wasn't around to witness the Ice Bowl.

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

That NFC Championship blown against the Seahawks must still sting. I think the best way to get another ring with Rodgers is follow the Saints model this year with Brees. Start to take the load off him a bit more.... get some backs and hit on some rookies on the defense. 

That stings to this day.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, i dont see the hatred either, they actually seem to be more respected for their team, community and fans. Im sure its different in Minny, Detroit, and Chicago though, but everywhere else i dont think i have ever heard anyone talk badly about them or want to see them lose. They seem to be the team that wins but does it fairly and respectfully, unlike NE who win at whatever cost......

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I apologize if I was negative last night. I love your team and fans.

You've always been a class act when you come on here and kept it generally positive and absent the childish b.s. we get around here from time to time (ok, near daily basis) and that fact alone is worth a pass for nearly invisible ornery moment....honestly, I can understand your frustration in terms of having one of the best QBs of any generation on your team for a long time and not truly seeing the gains for it and knowing somebody has to be accountable for it...I, of course, also understand the poster who basically said, "Hey man, that's like the U.S. complaining to Nigeria about the lunch lines"....see both sides. But thanks for coming here periodically and saying nice things and essentially demonstrating a gentleman like attitude....well done Sir. 

Best of luck to Green Bay next year....until the Bills, then - well, you know....enjoy the playoffs regardless. Take care.

Edited by BigBuff423