Rumored Gillette Stadium Antics

judman

35 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Icecoldbudlighteeere!! The first thing i thought of reading this.:beer:

Wonder if Bellichick brought him home so he could "train him" like in Zoolander...Hahahaha..."Must kill the Prime Minister...." But his would be "must steal the play call...."

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

And when Brady retires, you all will start sucking again and have problems getting at least respectable attendance.  I think you all have that many bandwagon fans.

As long as Kraft owns the team, the Pats will be competitive. We'll (no team will) NEVER see a time like the TB12/BB years again. Not in an era of salary caps and free agency. But if teams like Buffalo and Denver and GB can keep seats filled with so little sustained success. Even with 4 successful sports franchises in the area. It's also not the Boston Patriots. It's Maine, NH, VT, RI, and CT east of the Connecticut River. Half the fans come from states not called Massachusetts. Under any other circumstances, the rest of us can't stand M!@#$s.

On 1/1/2018 at 5:39 PM, judman said:

I was told that  Dennison moved from the booth to the sideline at Gillette last week after a suspicious “beer vendor” was spotted. The vendor in question wasn’t selling any product, never moved, was watching Dennison and was constantly on his cell. Apparently, the Bills decision to put Dennison on the sidelines in the second half was due to this.

I was unaware that Dennison had moved.  I have no reason to believe, or disbelieve the guy who told me as I don’t know him. We were just two guys at the bar...  but I got to wondering about it and saw nothing written up anywhere.  

Anybody hear this?  I’m doubting it, but thought I’d dust off the tinfoil hat on a cold day. 

Seriously?  Sounds like the Pats are taking up way too much space in your head.  

4 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

The Bills had nine regular season games blacked out from 2010-2014 and 19 blackouts since 2000, and almost moved to Canada....What's your point? 

Kraft bought the team in 1994. That's when the sellout streak began. The TB12 era began 7 years after that. Nearly a quarter century of selling out the stadium. 

Just because your drunken reprobate owner wanted us to move to Canada doesn't mean we almost did.  And you schlock team wouldn't have been there in 1994 without they help of our previous owner.  

16 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just because your drunken reprobate owner wanted us to move to Canada doesn't mean we almost did.  And you schlock team wouldn't have been there in 1994 without they help of our previous owner.  

Kraft forced the previous owner's hand. Orthwein (Budweiser Beer)  wanted to move the team to STL. Kraft realized the support the Pats had in the region. Since he already owned the stadium, it was easy to force Orthwein to sell. He made a cool $170M, which was a lot at the time. 

There are plenty of reports out there that still have Toronto as a possible landing spot for the Bills.That talk hasn't gone away. A bigger market that could make the franchise much more valuable. I think the Bills were ranked least in value by Forbes before this season began. Davis said he wasn't going to move the Raiders. Kroenke said the same thing. If the Pegulas get a good offer, they'll likely jump at the chance. No one ever thinks it could happen to them... Personally, I want the Bills to stay in Buffalo, but it's tough financially.

I have a buddy who delivers produce for a large supply company...

Yesterday he delivered an order of produce to the kitchens at Gillette stadium.

When he got there, instead of the normal guy who signs for the orders he met a grumpy guy ina  hoodie who spoke in one word sentences and "tsked" a lot (I'm trying to reproduce the sound he made when he told me over the phone).

The stranger thing is... when my buddy went to put the lettuce boxes onto the cart they felt heavier than normal. Almost like they were full of books.....

PLAYBOOKS EVEN!

Stay tuned for more.... LOL

1 hour ago, ricko1112 said:

If the Pegulas get a good offer, they'll likely jump at the chance. 

"Likely"?  Do you realize you just destroyed your own credibility with that massive overreach?  

Apparently you're not aware that Pegula is a guy who wept at his press conference announcing his purchase, has spent many millions investing in Buffalo and has stated that his ownership isn't about making money.  

6 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

Kraft forced the previous owner's hand. Orthwein (Budweiser Beer)  wanted to move the team to STL. Kraft realized the support the Pats had in the region. Since he already owned the stadium, it was easy to force Orthwein to sell. He made a cool $170M, which was a lot at the time. 

There are plenty of reports out there that still have Toronto as a possible landing spot for the Bills.That talk hasn't gone away. A bigger market that could make the franchise much more valuable. I think the Bills were ranked least in value by Forbes before this season began. Davis said he wasn't going to move the Raiders. Kroenke said the same thing. If the Pegulas get a good offer, they'll likely jump at the chance. No one ever thinks it could happen to them... Personally, I want the Bills to stay in Buffalo, but it's tough financially.

Your drunken POS scum sucking dirt bag of an owner wanting the Bills to move to Toronto doesn't make it likely.

You may want to learn your own team's history.  They could have been gone before Victor Kayam even owned them, but Ralph helped them survive.  If Kraft was such a wonderful fan he should have known that and maybe tried to refrain from trying to get the Bills moved the instant Ralph died.  But apparently a few extra bucks for even more booze outweighs his falsely aggrandized reputation as a fan.  He's a blowhard. 

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Your drunken POS scum sucking dirt bag of an owner wanting the Bills to move to Toronto doesn't make it likely.

You may want to learn your own team's history.  They could have been gone before Victor Kayam even owned them, but Ralph helped them survive.  If Kraft was such a wonderful fan he should have known that and maybe tried to refrain from trying to get the Bills moved the instant Ralph died.  But apparently a few extra bucks for even more booze outweighs his falsely aggrandized reputation as a fan.  He's a blowhard. 

The Sullivans were idiots. The owner's son tried to pick a fight with Howie Long after a game once. Still, it was the Jackson 5 tour in 1884 or 1985 that caused the Sullivans to sell to Kiam. The Sullivans never planned on moving and neither did Kiam. The only one who wanted to move them was Orthwein, but Kraft didn't let him.

There are still teams though with the very real threat of moving. Off to more lucrative pastures... I don't know how Raiders fans could support them if they moved. Chargers fans dumped them quickly. St. Louis fans dumped the Rams too. Jags don't really have any fans to speak of, so no loss when they inevitably move. London probably, if the NFL has its way. We Whalers fans refused to support them when they became the Hurricanes. What do you think will happen if the Bills go?