Live reaction of Bills fans on Boyd TD catch

mileena

I live far, far from Buffalo so I couldn't celebrate the playoff berth with friends & family.  Instead I searched the web to luxuriate in this generational event.

One of my favorite articles was this - the most popular article in USA Today's sports section this morning:

9 Videos of Bills Fans Completely Losing It...

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/01/buffalo-bills-nfl-playoffs-fans-celebrate-cincinnati-bengals-toucdown-tyler-boyd-videos

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mileena said:

You don't use the embed code.

On the tweet, just click on that little 'v' symbol in the top right corner. Then click "copy link to tweet". Then come here and post it and at the bottom of the post it wail say "posted as rich text. Post as plain text instead?"  Click on the option to post it as plain text and it will post the tweet. 

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

I live far, far from Buffalo so I couldn't celebrate the playoff berth with friends & family.  Instead I searched the web to luxuriate in this generational event.

One of my favorite articles was this - the most popular article in USA Today's sports section this morning:

9 Videos of Bills Fans Completely Losing It...

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/01/buffalo-bills-nfl-playoffs-fans-celebrate-cincinnati-bengals-toucdown-tyler-boyd-videos

I wish I knew why I get media can't be played on so much of these. But thanks!

1 minute ago, ticketssince61 said:

All good to make the playoffs, but the ONLY point of making the playoffs is to win the super bowl

After 17 years be happy and trust the process

9 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

All good to make the playoffs, but the ONLY point of making the playoffs is to win the super bowl

The playoff monkey is off of their/our backs.  Be happy about that for a start.  Anything else just sweetens the pot.

28 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

You don't use the embed code.

On the tweet, just click on that little 'v' symbol in the top right corner. Then click "copy link to tweet". Then come here and post it and at the bottom of the post it wail say "posted as rich text. Post as plain text instead?"  Click on the option to post it as plain text and it will post the tweet. 

Thanks for your help BillsFan4! The pic below is what I get when I paste the twitter url here. Maybe I have my settings wrong.

tbd.jpg

10 minutes ago, mileena said:

Thanks for your help BillsFan4! The pic below is what I get when I paste the twitter url here. Maybe I have my settings wrong.

tbd.jpg

Are you clicking on that little chain link symbol at the top (4th from the left, next to the bold, italic & underline symbols) when you're writing a new post here? 

If you are that may be why.

You don't use that post link feature. You just copy the link from twitter (you have to click on that little v at the top right of the tweet and then click "copy link to tweet". You can't just copy the link from the address bar at the top of the page) and post it directly in the new post here. Then it'll give you that option at the bottom of the screen to post it as plain text. 

14 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Are you clicking on that little chain link symbol at the top (4th from the left, next to the bold, italic & underline symbols) when you're writing a new post here? 

If you are that may be why.

You don't use that post link feature. You just copy the link from twitter (you have to click on that little v at the top right of the tweet and then click "copy link to tweet". You can't just copy the link from the address bar at the top of the page) and post it directly in the new post here. Then it'll give you that option at the bottom of the screen to post it as plain text. 

Awesome! It worked! Yes, I had been clicking on that "chain" link on the top bar for a url!

Thank you so much! My initial post has been edited!

• Like (+1) 1