What’s your happiest moments in Bills History?

4th and 12 by far. The only other thing that comes to mind was beating the Pats 31-0, but that doesn't even come close.

I'm a young guy in his mid twenties, so I have been waiting quite awhile for some good sports memories.

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Best gosh dang fans in the world.

So excited for those players. They are getting so much love. Kyle must be on cloud 9. He has been waiting for this ever since entering the NFL.

2 then 3 for me.

#2 was so friggin huge for me. My aunt brought me to this game and it was my first game I ever attended at age 13. Imagine if this game was somehow against the PATS today and we beat them 51-3 to get to the SB? The town would be flipping cars over.

Just insane... 41pts in one half!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Important-Dates-in-Bills-History-Jan-20-1991-Bills-beat-Raiders-51-3-in-AFC-Championship/db715cc1-e3c7-4b7b-891f-415f8b918ea9

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Yesterday was the first time since the comeback that I’ve been overwhelmed with such emotion that I was moved to tears.  I was moved to tears several times yesterday.  And another time just now watching that video.  Yesterday was my favorite moment.  17 years of the drought had taken its toll and the joy that was released was one of the best moments in my life.  

Same here.  Well said.

It's hard to explain this. Beating Miami and watching Cinncy rise up on 4th & 12 was dreamlike. The drought was so damn long. This morning felt like waking up on Christmas morning. No one on this planet expected this. And with retirement looming for Brady / Belichick things look very optimistic for the Bills.