Black Monday 2018

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

This feels like the Chuck Pagano extension last year.  Delaying the inevitable.  He will be gone after 2018.  As will Adam Gase.  Mark it down. 

I think the Del Rio firing is less about him and more about them thinking it is now or ever for Gruden.  I feel like he has been a little harshly treated.  Fox has been fired 3 times but did make a Superbowl in both his first two stops in fairness to him. 

I agree on the Del Rio firing. That's about Gruden and they'll look bad if they don't get him.

I think Caldwell got hosed and Joseph is going to. These situations are GM's doing a bad job, especially Elway. 

COACHING TRACKER
From Jon Gruden's potential return to the NFL sideline to the firings in Chicago and Detroit, track every coaching move and every report about what might happen next as the coaching carousel keeps spinning.

Rosenthal: Best candidates for each coaching job

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Green Bay are culling all Mick McCarthy's faithful lieutenants. This what happens when a coach is desperately trying to prove he can freshen things up and change. Normally they follow out the door the next year. 

The clock is ticking. 

He has to win next year irrespective of the extension that carries him through '19.