Who Thinks WD Makes This Place Less Enjoyable?

3rdnlng

8 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Do I think he's trolling? Absolutely. He's also spamming the %^%# out of this board.

Stand and deliver B word boy

Make an argument like ocinblo said

kitty

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you think wd is just cluttering this place up with nonsense posts just to get a reaction? Have your thoughts regarding Bill Murray taken a nose dive?

When your arguments fail

Try to demonize

Try deflection

Try to censor

20 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I am usually against censorship unless one person has overrun a message board

If you're trying to enjoy the company of a few friends and one jackass won't shut up, when you finally throw him out, it isn't censorship.

You smoke too much.

No fewer than 11 threads on the first page, including 8 of the first 10, are either threads started by or about a poster who has been registered here under his current profile for less than one month.

I'm not sure that irretrievably stupid and prolific are a desirable combination, but here we are.

Now, I understand that there's no way to force him to be a better poster, or even to get him to stop posting, but can we please not start threads about him?  Doesn't he import enough stupid all on his own?  Did we really need two more threads to point out what everyone already knows?

He's hell bent on being a ****ty person, and making everyone else's experience less enjoyable.  Why help him?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Check your tinder and grindr.

Bumble, tinder and POF only brah.

There are no women out there looking for anything. It won't be until the second week of January that these girls come out of the woodwork.

It won't be march until those cuffed for the Winter go back to being single and get back out.

Schools to back to campus in a few weeks, that'll help.

But, the games dry until February. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. Trolling is one thing, spamming is just a blatant disregard for the TOS. 

Starting a thread to give everyone a place to post their opinions is wrong though, at least in TYTT's opinion. Of course TYTT can't see the forest through the trees, but can still call himself the smartest man in the room.