Here’s to another 18 years of losing! (Doom and gloom thread)

55 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

It’s very doubtful that Balt loses so then both tenn and chargers both have to lose so I don’t see it

and even if we made it we are still screwed with the lack of talent and age of this team. Even Wood, Incognito, Kyle Williams, if still playing next year will be another year older and probably better off replaced but will not be because of the holes at DT DE LB WR QB it’s crazy how bad we are at as a team talent wise.

at least we have Zay Jones cause he looked amazing this year lol

It is impossible to judge Isaiah Jones just like it was impossible to judge Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin give me a real quarterback and I'll tell you who the receiver should be

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Franchise = cursed

McBeane = snake oil salesman

Pegula = clueless

Ok, I’m done.

Please provide reasons on why you think Nick Bean is a snake oil salesman I got news for you they were never going to win a championship with any of those players so get over it

1 hour ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Another 8-8 or 9-7 season just outside of the playoffs and a crappy draft pick! Although this year we get 2 late round 1st round draft picks! We should have just taken Watson or Mahomes last year! 

We have needs everywhere, with either aging mid level talent, or outside of a few gems (very few) young talent with what appears to be low ceilings.

I don’t see an end outside of completely tanking at least two years in a row, but we will continue to get 6 to 9 wins and never improve.

We watch players we traded or failed to sign excel in other places. And we have nothing to offer to entice any decent free agents to want to come to this circus!

This is the first year in a long time where I really can’t think of a thing to get excited for in the near future of this team. Too many holes the for the management to fill. 

This franchise is truly cursed!

you mean crappy like Tre White?

1 hour ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

It’s very doubtful that Balt loses so then both tenn and chargers both have to lose so I don’t see it

and even if we made it we are still screwed with the lack of talent and age of this team. Even Wood, Incognito, Kyle Williams, if still playing next year will be another year older and probably better off replaced but will not be because of the holes at DT DE LB WR QB it’s crazy how bad we are at as a team talent wise.

at least we have Zay Jones cause he looked amazing this year lol

You act like those "unlikely" scenarios dont happen every year. Far, far more unlikely scenarios seem to happen every year than simply needing one team to lose or two other teams to lose and you winning. Its not like any of those teams are phenomenal teams or something. If acgually be more concerned aboit the Bills beating Miami than them getting the help they need. I think Tennessee is losing and the Chargers could very well lose too...Rivers is terrible in big games usually(see Chiefs game 3 weeks ago). 

In 2004 the Bills needed far more help than they do this year to get in and they got it all and crapped the bed themselves against a team of backups at home.

Also don't discount the Bengals playing really hard for Marvin Lewis, who is stepping down after the season and a coach they really like and trying to keep a hated division rival out of the playoffs. They beat Detroit today and knocked them out of the playoffs.

If we can be on the brink of the playoffs with this team, we should only be trending upward once they have another offseason and draft and some continuity(minus Dennison hopefully)

Edited by matter2003

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

You act like those "unlikely" scenarios dont happen every year. Far, far more unlikely scenarios seem to happen every year than simply needing one team to lose or two other teams to lose and you winning. Its not like any of those teams are phenomenal teams or something. If acgually be more concerned aboit the Bills beating Miami than them getting the help they need. I think Tennessee is losing and the Chargers could very well lose too...Rivers is terrible in big games usually(see Chiefs game 3 weeks ago)

Also don't discount the Bengals playing really hard for Marvin Lewis, who is stepping down after the season and a coach they really like and trying to keep a hated division rival out of the playoffs. They beat Detroit today and knocked them out of the playoffs.

If we can be on the brink of the playoffs with this team, we should only be trending upward once they have another offseason and draft and some continuity(minus Dennison hopefully)

All were gonna do is maximize our draft pick to the worst spot possible without making the playoffs! Do we get a prize for that?

1 hour ago, Chicharito said:

Our schedule for next year. Hey at least it's something to look forward too!

home: Jacksonville, Tennessee, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, pats, fish, New Jersey jets

away: Indianapolis, Houston, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, pats , fish, New Jersey jets

Yeah, we all get to look forward to a 7-9 season.........and thats being generous.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

All were gonna do is maximize our draft pick to the worst spot possible without making the playoffs! Do we get a prize for that?

Its mostly irrelevant...draft position is rarely the reason teams are bad or stay bad. This is not the NBA or NHL. Drafting is a far more inexact science in the NFL and is largely scheme dependant. There are plenty of pro bowl caliber players left wherever the Bills are drafting in the first round.  They got one at 27 last year in Tre White.  Stop with the nonsense.

1 hour ago, Chicharito said:

Our schedule for next year. Hey at least it's something to look forward too!

home: Jacksonville, Tennessee, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, pats, fish, New Jersey jets

away: Indianapolis, Houston, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, pats , fish, New Jersey jets

Schedules are meaningless until the week before you play a team to sde who is and is not playing. Thinking you will be able to tell anyrhing before that is pretty meaningless.

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Schedules are meaningless until the week before you play a team to sde who is and is not playing. Thinking you will be able to tell anyrhing before that is pretty meaningless.

Your right unless you can look and start seeing if there is an away game that would interest a fella! See you in Green Bay!