CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Even if it happened, I am going to question the parent who allows an emotionally fragile child to watch politics. She is 11 and if she can't handle then why is she allowed to watch? My 10 year old wants to watch Hunger games and I have to say no because it will upset her.

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If your kid is watching a Presidential debate in sixth grade, you're just not a good parent and are going to create an anxious person. 

When my kid was 8 or 9, he had a slightly younger friend who wanted him to stay the night.  So of course, my wife and I went over to meet the parents and get a little tour just to make sure my kid wasn't walking into something weird.

This kid was 7 or 8 and had a full entertainment system in his bedroom, which included HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax.  He also had "R-Rated" DVDs.  The interesting part (to me) was how she just gushed about my kid's manners and how good he was for her son (who apparently had some behavioral issues at school).

That's great but my kid is never staying here.  He's far too young to have unfettered access to that kind of entertainment.  She got upset about it and couldn't correlate how seeing violence and sexual things at that age might cause behavioral issues.  Whatever. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

...sounds like Jeff is "relieved".....no pink slip......shocker.....

Jeffrey Toobin will 'probably' return to CNN after ***** scandal dies down, insiders say

'He's too valuable of a commodity,' one network insider tells Fox News

CNN star Jeffrey Toobin is taking "time off" after he was suspended by the New Yorker magazine for allegedly ***** during a Zoom call with his colleagues. However, insiders at the cable network suggest that its chief legal analyst will "probably" return to the air after the scandal exits the headlines.

Toobin joined CNN in 2002 and has been a staple ever since. While one network insider views the Toobin as "smug," the person also acknowledged that Toobin is "respected" among colleagues, a "smart guy," and "good on TV."

And despite the incident being "embarrassing" and "humiliating" for CNN, the insider told Fox News that Toobin is "one of the biggest faces on the network" and "too valuable of a commodity" to let go.

"I wouldn’t be shocked either way," said the insider, weighing the #MeToo implications of Toobin's alleged actions against the rapidly changing news cycle two weeks before the presidential election.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-toobin-return-cnn-*****-scandal-insiders

• Shocked 1

• 1 month later...