Stevestojan is right!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Gouliet?

He was awesome in Two Days in the Valley as a strung-out vice cop.

Check it out some time.

266782[/snapback]

The guy on Full House with the mean Popeye impression?

I'm still in disbelief that Alanis Morissette wrote her song about him.

The guy on Full House with the mean Popeye impression?

I'm still in disbelief that Alanis Morissette wrote her song about him.

266788[/snapback]

Yep, that's the one. He makes a convincing cop.

There's a whole dialogue about "happy endings" that's just fricking awesome.

Yep, that's the one. He makes a convincing cop.

There's a whole dialogue about "happy endings" that's just fricking awesome.

266790[/snapback]

For real?

I heard Bob Saget was a real dirty comedian, too. I'd like to see that sometime.

Maybe those guys were better actors than I thought. I mean, watching that show you'd be sure that they're all tools in real life.

For real? 

I heard Bob Saget was a real dirty comedian, too.  I'd like to see that sometime. 

Maybe those guys were better actors than I thought.  I mean, watching that show you'd be sure that they're all tools in real life.

266793[/snapback]

Ugh...

I am an idiot.

Disregard the whole deelie.

*is embarrassed, goes sulking off into a corner*

Are you saying he's the best actor of alltime? :D

CW

266646[/snapback]

No, but if Stamos played in LOTR ... the greatest movie of all time ... he then might be considered the greatest actor of all time.

I heard Bob Saget was a real dirty comedian, too.

266793[/snapback]

If you ever get a chance to see his standup, don't miss it. You would NEVER expect the stuff that he says to come from "Danny Tanner" or "Mr. America's Funniest Home Videos". He is RAUNCHY. And I mean bad - not as bad as Andrew Dice Clay, but still pretty bad.

I watch The E! True Hollywood story about Full House and the chick that played DJ was on there and said often times he would tell jokes so off-color that she didn't even get them, because she was so young, then as she grew up, she said she couldn't be around him without him making some crass joke..

Still, he's no Stamos.

If you ever get a chance to see his standup, don't miss it. You would NEVER expect the stuff that he says to come from "Danny Tanner" or "Mr. America's Funniest Home Videos". He is RAUNCHY. And I mean bad - not as bad as Andrew Dice Clay, but still pretty bad.

I watch The E! True Hollywood story about Full House and the chick that played DJ was on there and said often times he would tell jokes so off-color that she didn't even get them, because she was so young, then as she grew up, she said she couldn't be around him without him making some crass joke..

Still, he's no Stamos.

266836[/snapback]

I guess he wasn't trying too hard with his cameo on Joey afterall.

And yes, I watch that show, sad to say. It helps my digestion after a nice dinner.

Bob Saget also directed Dirty Work with Norm MacDonald & Artie Lange,

always good for some cheap laughs. :D

266842[/snapback]

Saget was on HBO in Rodney Dangerfield's Young Comedians Special circa 1985. I remember that special included Yakov Smirnoff, Rita Rudner and Sam Kinison. Saget was hilarious: "I love my mother... and you can too for just $12." I might be mistaken, but I think Kevin Pollack was in that one, too.

They were well on their way to being hot, but I guess cocaine has changed things.

266870[/snapback]

I have a theory about the olson twins. Most guys who think they are hot just expected them to be hot and it never materialized. they brainwashed themselves :D

seriously, they are nasty looking to me. facially, they look like those little trolls that people used to put on their keychains.

Bob Saget also directed Dirty Work with Norm MacDonald & Artie Lange,

always good for some cheap laughs. 

Well, things could be worse. I could have had my nose bitten off by a Saigon whore!

You son of a B word.

Farley's best line:

"You know they say that in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Well, in the land of the skunk, the man with half a nose is king! "

"Do you like my new nose? Best $200 i ever spent"

TIME TO PAY THE FIDDLER, WHORE!

Sometimes you have to show the hen who the rooster is.

Well, things could be worse.  I could have had my nose bitten off by a Saigon whore!

You son of a B word.

Farley's best line:

"You know they say that in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king. 

Well, in the land of the skunk, the man with half a nose is king!  "

"Do you like my new nose?  Best $200 i ever spent"

TIME TO PAY THE FIDDLER, WHORE!

Sometimes you have to show the hen who the rooster is.

267023[/snapback]

that's a great movie.

I love when Farley tries to play "street fighting man" by the stones and he screws up. what was the song he played instead? anyone?