Stevestojan is right!

that's a great movie.

I love when Farley tries to play "street fighting man" by the stones and he screws up. what was the song he played instead? anyone?

267026[/snapback]

Best line in that movie is:

MacDonald: "Ive never seen so many dead hookers in my life!"

Farley: "Lord knows I have..."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a great movie.

I love when Farley tries to play "street fighting man" by the stones and he screws up. what was the song he played instead? anyone?

267026[/snapback]

"If you like Pina Colada.... "

(actual song title is "Escape"... better known as the Pina Colada song, though).

"If you like Pina Colada.... "

(actual song title is "Escape"... better known as the Pina Colada song, though).

267041[/snapback]

<_<

thanks man! did you ever see that commercial for that "Light sounds of the 70's" or whatever? they show that dude singing. he looked like a math teacher.

Scott Baio is the man. He has had more thail than 100 Stamos'. He nailed Heather Locklear at her prime. Started out by nailing Joanie on Happy Days.

Stern jokes that Baio sits on the hill above the bus station in Hollywood scoping out the aspiring actresses getting off the bus.

Scott Baio is the man. He has had more thail than 100 Stamos'. He nailed Heather Locklear at her prime. Started out by nailing Joanie on Happy Days.

Stern jokes that Baio sits on the hill above the bus station in Hollywood scoping out the aspiring actresses getting off the bus.

267201[/snapback]

and Pamela Anderson - before she got management.

For real? 

I heard Bob Saget was a real dirty comedian, too.  I'd like to see that sometime. 

Maybe those guys were better actors than I thought.  I mean, watching that show you'd be sure that they're all tools in real life.

266793[/snapback]

His one liners were along this line:

"I love my mother.... and for $25 so can you." <_<