Woman killed & eaten by her pet pit bulls

\GoBillsInDallas/

On 12/21/2017 at 4:42 PM, Fadingpain said:

Anyone who keeps animals like this around their home is freaking insane.

Just like the people I see sometimes walking a dog that is the size of them.

Oh look, there's a small horse rubbing his soiled ass on your sofa!

How nice!

This emerging "internet speak" is going to shove a nation of low attention span, poorly educated idiots over the edge.

The cell phone is going to be the end of civilization as we know it.

We have two small King Charles so we never have to worry about getting eaten by them. Ankles nipped maybe. As far as the large dogs go I don't get it unless you have property. I just wouldn't want to have to deal with their shite pick up every day.

9 minutes ago, Dante said:

We have two small King Charles so we never have to worry about getting eaten by them. Ankles nipped maybe. As far as the large dogs go I don't get it unless you have property. I just wouldn't want to have to deal with their shite pick up every day.

I have a 100lb lab/chow, 70 lb pit/boxer, both trained to only poop in wooded areas where no cleanup is required. Quite easy to do, took me all of a week with both. 

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have a 100lb lab/chow, 70 lb pit/boxer, both trained to only poop in wooded areas where no cleanup is required. Quite easy to do, took me all of a week with both. 

I guess having the woods available is what I meant by having property. 

Sometimes they snap because of bad owners, sometimes they snap simply because of mental disorders. Humans  suffer from mood disorders such as Bipolar, Schizophrenia and psychopathy why can't a dog? With that said, do not ever own a dog unless you 100% intend to be the alpha of the group. If you do not establish yourself as the pack leader, your dog will walk all over you. Some dogs are not meant for snuggling, they are meant as service dogs. German Shepherds and Pitbulls should only be used by law enforcement or military. If you want a snuggle buddy, get a golden retriever, you never hear about them mauling people.

2 hours ago, Dante said:

I guess having the woods available is what I meant by having property. 

I took my dogs for walk/ runs just around the neighborhood, rewarding with treats poops in places I wanted them to go, and really trying hard to keep them moving when it looked they were going to poop on grass or lawns. They figured it out pretty quick, and search out places now that just do not look like taken care of property. Can be a pain In DC, as nearest place line that is a couple blocks away, but I will take that ! My dogs are real knuckleheads in other ateas, but they got the popping thing down pat! They learned from a master LOL

On 12/20/2017 at 7:12 PM, BUFFALOKIE said:

My argument is this: any dog can be sweet or aggressive. Most dogs can be both at times...BUTT certain breeds are far more capable of seriously injuring. If my Sheltie attacks....no biggie. Little B word gets timeout and I will try my best to correct her behavior. A Pit, Rott, Germ Step, etc, has a bad day...POTENTIALLY a tragic out ome.

How everybody doesn't just agree that this is the truth is beyond me.