More from obd

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Full out delusional. Please seek help. 

We're all just pawns in Nostra-Don-us' intricate web of sex, lies, and masking tape. You see, he didn't know the true location of the stadium.  He had but a partial map. But after convincing us all that he was half-wit, loud mouthed, pea brained, delusional but not even in an amusing OCBills kinda way, drunken fool, with a penchant for outrageous claims, assclownery, and general bullS@#$ he managed to hook his fish.  A true insider at TBD who would call him on his bluff and in doing so, reveal the other part of the map.

Its time to face it.  We were all busy laughing at him and calling him names (which was childish and truly regrettable) while he and his consortium of real estate magnates bought up half of Batavia!!! We got played and we didn't even know it.  Even worse, we got played and now know it and still don't even have the sense to care!  We are a loathsome bunch.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

keeps us in suspense.

I keep returning to read what is new . and it has yet to disappoint.

Like turning pages of a book

you can't take it back lol.

this happened

I just checked....Before the one you quoted I didn't reply to this thread. So other than recommending everyone in-post to take the wind out of Don or Chad or whoever his sails might be and this one. both posts of mine added more than all of the OP's. LOL

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It has really swelled up.

Blows my mind how Vegas gets inside scoops because the line moved 2 points today.  Someone was dialed into the Bills' MDs

5 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I just checked....Before the one you quoted I didn't reply to this thread. So other than recommending everyone in-post to take the wind out of Don or Chad or whoever his sails might be and this one. both posts of mine added more than all of the OP's. LOL

We both know our fellows will ride this as long as interest remains to participate. Here I am as victim to the event as well.
And some folks cannot stop poking the cute little entity that is Don/Chad.

Edited by 3rdand12

10 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Everyone should go back and delete all their own replies. That would fix this thread. I'm doing mine now (except for this one)

It all ends in two days anyways

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

you know the answer if you will admit it.

sucky answer. be warned

We both know it don’t we 

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

is that lb really worth that? i gotta look him up. just seems like they could get two studs in the first for the defense or grab rudolph with the later pick.

He is number one on our board 

11 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

We're all just pawns in Nostra-Don-us' intricate web of sex, lies, and masking tape. You see, he didn't know the true location of the stadium.  He had but a partial map. But after convincing us all that he was half-wit, loud mouthed, pea brained, delusional but not even in an amusing OCBills kinda way, drunken fool, with a penchant for outrageous claims, assclownery, and general bullS@#$ he managed to hook his fish.  A true insider at TBD who would call him on his bluff and in doing so, reveal the other part of the map.

Its time to face it.  We were all busy laughing at him and calling him names (which was childish and truly regrettable) while he and his consortium of real estate magnates bought up half of Batavia!!! We got played and we didn't even know it.  Even worse, we got played and now know it and still don't even have the sense to care!  We are a loathsome bunch.

Kinda of. We had to recoup a bad investment 

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Kinda of. We had to recoup a bad investment 

CHADWICK. TELL ME WHERE TO BUY LAND, MONEY IS NO LIMIT. Can't wait to get super rich off your inside source for stadium location, just waiting on money from this Nigerian prince.

We had the introduction, the body, and now how will it end?  You have to admit the corn flakes story was funny and it was brilliant how I said I misspoke  ( would increase my drive to the. Ew stadium, one hour from Dunkirk. Where is Dunkirk anyways)and my source got mad at me and then you guys really went to work on selling site on where the stadium was going. If I said those things, it is a lie, etc. but when you guys told each other, it was magic.  We needed to expand the area and you guys did it. Thanks.

now all the source stuff is true. Not made up.  We had to drop as many real facts as possible.  It was not easy .

9 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

CHADWICK. TELL ME WHERE TO BUY LAND, MONEY IS NO LIMIT. Can't wait to get super rich off your inside source for stadium location, just waiting on money from this Nigerian prince.

laugh all you wanted, we made a ton all legally done but needed your help.  I just hope no one here bought land east of buffalo from us

i love the post when someone posted a sucker is   Born  every minute referring  to me.  I think you got it backwards 

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We had the introduction, the body, and now how will it end?  You have to admit the corn flakes story was funny and it was brilliant how I said I misspoke  ( would increase my drive to the. Ew stadium, one hour from Dunkirk. Where is Dunkirk anyways)and my source got mad at me and then you guys really went to work on selling site on where the stadium was going. If I said those things, it is a lie, etc. but when you guys told each other, it was magic.  We needed to expand the area and you guys did it. Thanks.

now all the source stuff is true. Not made up.  We had to drop as many real facts as possible.  It was not easy .

laugh all you wanted, we made a ton all legally done but needed you help.  I just hope no one here bought land east of buffalo from us

What is the Shady news?