More from obd

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

See the Dennison connection

12 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don if you please I'm still waiting on further explanation between the connection or ties between Cousins and Dennison. All you said is Shannahan and you've refused to elaborate. 

See the post from shady

Edited by Dunkirk Don

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

YIKES! So...half the league? I’d want to hit the market and watch the bidding climb. Pick my favorite team and get my GINORMOUS payday.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison has ties to former Redskins coach Mike Shanahan, who remains one of Cousins' top advocates. Dennison was offensive coordinator under Shanahan from 2006 to '08. Of course, the Kyle Shanahan connection matters most, and that is not present in Buffalo. But with the Bills showing little interest in Taylor, they are going to need QB help one way or another.

Spot on Don

14 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don if you please I'm still waiting on further explanation between the connection or ties between Cousins and Dennison. All you said is Shannahan and you've refused to elaborate. 

See above 

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

See above 

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

See the Dennison connection

See the post from shady

Sorry where it says hes he's an advocate does not equal out to a connection between cousins and Dennison. That just says shannahan is one of Cousins top advocates. That doesn't show any advantage for buffalo at all since shannahan has no involvement with the Bills

and for the record I've not insulted you. You may need to check back. I've questioned what you posted absolutely. But I haven't hurled an insult your way. 

8 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Sorry where it says hes he's an advocate does not equal out to a connection between cousins and Dennison. That just says shannahan is one of Cousins top advocates. That doesn't show any advantage for buffalo at all since shannahan has no involvement with the Bills

and for the record I've not insulted you. You may need to check back. I've questioned what you posted absolutely. But I haven't hurled an insult your way. 

Read between the lines

9 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Read first sentence does it not say ties or do my eyes deceive me

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope you two are making up! I’ll serve as your therapist....you know, for a fee of course. 

I love President trump. Since he became president I made 35 % in my 401k or roughly 750k. With the tax break I may buy the bills

We all done for now?  If yes, the don of Dunkirk needs some sleep 

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Read between the lines

Read first sentence does it not say ties or do my eyes deceive me

I love President trump. Since he became president I made 35 % in my 401k or roughly 750k. With the tax break I may buy the bills

We all done for now?  If yes, the don of Dunkirk needs some sleep 

GREAT! You can afford to pay my fee! (Which just went up, btw.) 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Augie surely you are invested.  Buy land around the new stadium 

We are pretty conservative in general, and “east of Buffalo” is a little vague by my standards. If index funds concern me....”east” is certainly out. 

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Please do not be conservative in the first part of 2018.  Get into an aggressive fund, get out in May.  You will make an absolute killing in the market.  The market is going to sky rocket in the early part of the year. Don’t leave money on the table at least put half in an aggressive fund.  I am serious as a heart attack. Be aggressive    I know I will get hammered for giving out financial advice.  Don’t give it to the government give it to yourself

What is the best penny stock to invest in?

3 hours ago, McBean said:

Rather if this is true or not, I agree.

I love Cousins and have for years. I told one of my buddies back a few years ago that we should've shipped Washington a 2nd rounder when we had the chance.

Cousins would flourish here and we would FINALLY have a franchise guy for hopefully 8+ years.

I would definitely love the move but I really don't see this happening.

Get over it he wont come here. We will draft one in round one. From 2013 to now do you really think he would've developed here? Just exactly who wouldve developed him? We had no one to help him flpurish until we got watkins and even then our o line was terrible back then, remember pears? Barf