More from obd

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

We got to see Meatballs package before Webbs ;) 

I thinks. Dd called the Williams touchdown. He did say it would be a great moment in Bills history, in a game that bills break drought he did score the winning touchdown pretty big moment.

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

If you can't ride out a thread using one name on here then you need to be banned.

I thought at 200the thread ends

I heard on Tuesday big news coming. See you then

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I thinks. Dd called the Williams touchdown. He did say it would be a great moment in Bills history, in a game that bills break drought he did score the winning touchdown pretty big moment.

I thought at 200the thread ends

DD said the Bills were NOT going to make the playoffs.

17 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

What are you talking about.  

I heard this Dunkirk don is quite a legend. Did he really call the Kyle play

No 

he said look for a big / huge play. 

Nothing more.  

Blind squirrels find nuts 

12 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

thinks. Dd called the Williams touchdown. He did say it would be a great moment in Bills history, in a game that bills break drought he did score the winning touchdown pretty big moment.

No he called a spider Webb play 

as in the Joe Webb package 

Go away don. Your new name fools no one. 

Chumpwick Chad is Dumbkirk Don

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 12/30/2017 at 7:09 PM, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

I checked the record, I think Don did call it.  Seeing that Kyle was never in the backfield one time this year, and he scored the winning touchdown to break the playoff drought that is one of the finest moments in our history.  McDermott has been conservative all year, had to have the guts, he did. Kyle one of the best bills of all time. I think that is pretty amazing. You cannot make this stuff up.  Do you really think it wa luck

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I'll give you credit for that prediction

Thanks again

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I checked the record, I think Don did call it.  Seeing that Kyle was never in the backfield one time this year, and he scored the winning touchdown to break the playoff drought that is one of the finest moments in our history.  McDermott has been conservative all year, had to have the guts, he did. Kyle one of the best bills of all time. I think that is pretty amazing. You cannot make this stuff up.  Do you really think it wa luck

You really need help. I hope you find it. 

• Like (+1) 2

I understand that some have more than one name on here but when he used another one of his names to praise himself in the same thread....it stopped being fun or funny. A very bizarre individual to say the least. Not going to feed his behavior any more.

• Like (+1) 1