More from obd

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I did. I told you they were working on a special package.  I told you u if McDermott had the guts it might be the biggest moment in Bills history, read the post.  What a great way to say thanks to Kyle. It will rank as one of the greatest moments in Bills history. I said it, and McDermott had the guts to call it.  Yes, right again.  

Read the quote if McDermott had the guts to call the play he did. One of the greatest plays in Bills history 

Don you're absolutely pathetic. I actually feel bad for you. 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dunkirk don is back!!!

Thank you

I nailed it. Man that gets me excited.  My source nailed it again 

Yeah ah you nailed it. Check this out. After these commercials this will be the greatest 4th quarter for the Bills in 17 years. Also, the Bills are rooting for the Bengals. You heard it here first. 

If this is kyle’ s last game what a tribute to one of the true Bills.  When I saw Kyle come on the field, I nearly fainted. I said here it is, and boom touchdown.  It has to rank up there as one of the greatest moments in Bills history . They had practiced that play all week

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

Way to go Don!!!

Thanks it wasn’t the trap but this is better.  No one can deny this one. Call me whatever you want fraud, hack,  you cannot predict that without a source.  Now leave me alone.  Finally, you guys cannot dispute this one

5 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Yeah ah you nailed it. Check this out. After these commercials this will be the greatest 4th quarter for the Bills in 17 years. Also, the Bills are rooting for the Bengals. You heard it here first. 

Is that the best you got. Admit it, I call that play 

4 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Way to go Don!!!

Maybe now the haters will go away.  You cannot pull that play out of the air and post it 23hours ago

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If this is kyle’ s last game what a tribute to one of the true Bills.  When I saw Kyle come on the field, I nearly fainted. I said here it is, and boom touchdown.  It has to rank up there as one of the greatest moments in Bills history . They had practiced that play all week

Thanks it wasn’t the trap but this is better.  No one can deny this one. Call me whatever you want fraud, hack,  you cannot predict that without a source.  Now leave me alone.  Finally, you guys cannot dispute this one

Ya I take thing's whatever how it is. If does not happen unless it is something to someone or to me move on. If true yay. lol 

But going to give you credit for that Dun. 

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Is that the best you got. Admit it, I call that play 

Maybe now the haters will go away.  You cannot pull that play out of the air and post it 23hours ago

Admit it? How did you predict anything? All you said was one of the greatest plays. That's as vague as could be.  Give it up you pathetic hack. You're a joke and the best part is you're too stupid to realize that. 

Remember he who laughs first doesn’t laugh second

2 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Admit it? How did you predict anything? All you said was one of the greatest plays. That's as vague as could be.  Give it up you pathetic hack. You're a joke and the best part is you're too stupid to realize that. 

You know I nailed it. You just cannot admit.  The post is at 200.there you go no need to stay now.  You said it

2 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

ha ha ha

200 now you can leave

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

If it is so easy, do it.  You are done here.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

200 baby!

The best is yet to come.  Kyle