More from obd

41 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Stadium update - bad news   Season ticket holders will be forced to buy a personal seating license that will allow you to buy a season ticket.  This on top of the SALT tax.  This is what happens why public funds are not available but I guess they get it one way or another. 

ahey Don, remember last night when you mentioned you were going ice fishing for Perch today? How did that turn out? You're back so early. You must have limited out quick ice fishing. 

You picked the FAKE guy   who has 14 total followers 

I just thought I would help you post the latest most accurate Bills Information   

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

We all thought you were.    How many times have you said you were done here, tired of being called a liar and (do I recall) saying you were deleting all of your posts?  

Yet, here you are.   

My real name is Captain Obvious and I don't want people stealing my thunder.   

I think we should just let him post what he wants and it's up to the reader to determine if they want to believe it or not.  i don't think we should scare people away who may or may not have info to share with the fans.  if it ends up being nonsense then we will know soon enough.  a lot of people scared Leroi away and a lot of his info was good stuff.  i'd rather have the info presented to me and then pick and choose what i want to believe

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

BREAKING NEWS  - May 2014

Buffalo Bills new stadium: will PSLs come into play ...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/bills-news-notes/2014/5/22/...

Buffalo Bills new stadium: will PSLs come into play?

BREAKING NEWS  - July 2017

Buffalo Bills future stadium plans are coming sooner than ...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/7/28/16054778/buffalo-bills...

Buffalo Bills future stadium plans are coming sooner ... haven’t done nearly enough upkeep since New Era Field opened ... propose PSL model Buffalo Bills

BREAKING NEWS  - Sept 2014 

How to pay for a new Bills stadium? - The Buffalo News

buffalonews.com/2014/09/20/how-to-pay-for-a-new-bills-stadium

Some say the key to a new stadium in Buffalo would be to ... How to pay for a new Bills stadium? By ... $130 million for renovations to Ralph Wilson Stadium in

I just wanted to have this quoted and posted again. Just in case if it may have been missed by some.:rolleyes:

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

5 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I think we should just let him post what he wants and it's up to the reader to determine if they want to believe it or not.  i don't think we should scare people away who may or may not have info to share with the fans.  if it ends up being nonsense then we will know soon enough.  a lot of people scared Leroi away and a lot of his info was good stuff.  i'd rather have the info presented to me and then pick and choose what i want to believe

Let me see if I get this straight.    DD can post whatever he wants and others can't? 

As you can see by my prior  post ...   I am trying to correct any errors DD provided  so that we have the most correct info.    Schefler (with an L) vs Schefter  (with a T) 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Let me see if I get this straight.    DD can post whatever he wants and others can't? 

As you can see by my prior  post ...   I am trying to correct any errors DD provides the most correct info.    Schefler (with an L) vs Schefter  (with a T) 

Perfect discussion for you shady. They could trade and still pick a top QB, save huge contract dollars on him and basically flip a 2nd round pick for 2 firsts?  End up with 3 first round picks this year.  Just a thought

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As you can see by my prior  post ...   I am trying to correct any errors DD provided  so that we have the most correct info.    Schefler (with an L) vs Schefter  (with a T) 

He can post his info and you can post your rebuttal but I'm just saying let's keep it cordial.  I don't want people that really do have news (verdict is still out on this thread) to be scared to post it because of the backlash they will receive by posters on the forum that don't believe them

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Perfect discussion for you shady. They could trade and still pick a top QB, save huge contract dollars on him and basically flip a 2nd round pick for 2 firsts?  End up with 3 first round picks this year.  Just a thought

Yes, you should make a new thread about that. Would bring great discussion.

Just now, teef said:

dunkirk, is there a place where we can send you gift cards?  this work should not go unnoticed.

I'm sure I'll have a bunch from Christmas from places I don't even go to.  I have a stack from Bed Bath & Beyond for some reason!

Just now, kdiggz said:

He can post his info and you can post your rebuttal but I'm just saying let's keep it cordial.  I don't want people that really do have news (verdict is still out on this thread) to be scared to post it because of the backlash they will receive by posters on the forum that don't believe them

The thing is the good majority have kept it cordial. Shady, myself and others have posed questions that someone with legit information would answer and we've been ignored. Or told if we don't like it don't read it. Being cordial is a two way street, so if you're going to come here and post stuff, you should answer questions that will arise from it.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Fair.  I will keep it cordial  

1 minute ago, MarkAF43 said:

The thing is the good majority have kept it cordial. Shady, myself and others have posed questions that someone with legit information would answer and we've been ignored. Or told if we don't like it don't read it. Being cordial is a two way street, so if you're going to come here and post stuff, you should answer questions that will arise from it.

I wish I had a rep point to give you :thumbsup:

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not sure of your point.  I have provided specific information on the new stadium. 

Everyone in Buffalo knew four years ago we need a new stadium. yes, everyone knew a study was done- yes,  everyone knew PSL might be possible- yes. Costing models are being explored- yes.  Not disputing any of this.  I have just shared what is being discussed today.  I am positive by the time the stadium is built, more things will change.  it is called progress.  Your hate and mocking will not chase me away.  Why does it bother you if you don't believe it?  Stop reading it.  I read my Bible not the Book of Mormon.  I will continue to post.  I cannot tell you how many people email every day wanting more. 

Oh Don. I would never want to chase you away. I love your post and enjoy reading them. Please carry on....

• Like (+1) 1