More from obd

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I was very supportive of Dunkirk Don until he claimed he PM'd something to the few posters that had supported him. It was then that I knew he was full of crap.

Really? Only then? Wow

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trying to nail Joe Webs package seems a bit xrated. . 

You said package...uh huh uh huhhu ahuhuh

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, purple haze said:

For a guy some posters seem to be vexed by ole DD's got those posters going along for long ride with him, 80 pages in.

Yeah, but 40 of those 80 pages are just straight copy-pastes from the NFL handbook on tampering. 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Can you stop?  You're posting every other post in this thread.  Walk away from the keyboard and into your therapist's office. 

Am I now?   beyond this response 

that is as much of a BS comment as DD's are. 

I've had 4 or 5 posts on the last 3 pages. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Stadium update - bad news   Season ticket holders will be forced to buy a personal seating license that will allow you to buy a season ticket.  This on top of the SALT tax.  This is what happens why public funds are not available but I guess they get it one way or another. 

Don, I don’t come around here talking smack about your info, I actually really look forward to it- but damn you and these PSL’s ?

• Like (+1) 1

BREAKING NEWS  - May 2014

Buffalo Bills new stadium: will PSLs come into play ...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/bills-news-notes/2014/5/22/...

Buffalo Bills new stadium: will PSLs come into play?

BREAKING NEWS  - July 2017

Buffalo Bills future stadium plans are coming sooner than ...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/7/28/16054778/buffalo-bills...

Buffalo Bills future stadium plans are coming sooner ... haven’t done nearly enough upkeep since New Era Field opened ... propose PSL model Buffalo Bills

BREAKING NEWS  - Sept 2014 

How to pay for a new Bills stadium? - The Buffalo News

buffalonews.com/2014/09/20/how-to-pay-for-a-new-bills-stadium

Some say the key to a new stadium in Buffalo would be to ... How to pay for a new Bills stadium? By ... $130 million for renovations to Ralph Wilson Stadium in

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Don, I don’t come around here talking smack about your info, I actually really look forward to it- but damn you and these PSL’s ?

.....and PSL's get pretty expensive......here is a site that shows costs by team and ticket...........

http://www.pslsource.com/buy_nfl_psl/

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

they were thinking about it now is confirmed.  I thought you were done with this posting

We all thought you were.    How many times have you said you were done here, tired of being called a liar and (do I recall) saying you were deleting all of your posts?  

Yet, here you are.   

My real name is Captain Obvious and I don't want people stealing my thunder.