Too Conservative vs. Patriots

PolishDave

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The pats made the halftime adjustment.  It was basically have Gronk punish (cheap side aside) our teeny tiny DB's.  Watching them try to tackle him was sad.  They were hanging on him like herpes sores.

And Dion Lewis just destroyed Poyer with one hand.

Need new, more physical safeties, not these little men.

Perfectly timed Stiff arm....Anyone miss Fred Ex?  When was the last time we saw this from the Bills?

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The pats made the halftime adjustment.  It was basically have Gronk punish (cheap side aside) our teeny tiny DB's.  Watching them try to tackle him was sad.  They were hanging on him like herpes sores.

And Dion Lewis just destroyed Poyer with one hand.

Need new, more physical safeties, not these little men.

latest?cb=20150821020039

2 hours ago, PolishDave said:

1) During the last Bills possession just before half time, with seconds left on the clock - 

why did the Bills not attempt a deep pass play - for a shot to either draw a penalty or get a completion close enough to attempt a long kick?

I saw that as a free opportunity to steal some points that you knew you were desperately going to need.    Bills chose to just run the clock out after they called a time out to put themselves in position to have those extra seconds.   Why waste an opportunity like that against a team you know is superior?

2) Was anyone else mad that the Bills kicked the field goal at the time they did it?    I was.

Took Chan Gailey a while to learn that you have to be exceptionally aggressive to compete with the Brady led Pats.   You need to plan on scoring 30 points every time you play them.   And you have to take the chances necessary to be able to get those 30 points no matter what quarter you are in.

Felt like Dick Jauron out there again yesterday.   - Let's try to beat the Patriots with field goals.   Just stupid.    McDermott has not studied the Patriots anywhere near enough in my opinion.   

3) When was the first attempt at a deep pass by Buffalo in the game - half way through 3rd quarter I think?      Dennison you suck.

This coaching staff is TOO conservative in my opinion,   Yours?

youre right, doesnt matter though, tyrod is a total moron and too stupid to see the bigger picture.  he reacts like an animal to the same stimuli presented to him every time.   Its why he cant throw in rythym, cant go deep when down, couldnt use the middle for 2 years.  Just a dumb clueless moron - with athleticism.  

21 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Yep he really showed those 49ers what time it was.     ??‍♂️

Hes been crap the whole time.     

You must have some kind of gay man crush for that QB.   He is all you talk about.

You can't hide your homo-ness.  

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

You must have some kind of gay man crush for that QB.   He is all you talk about.

You can't hide your homo-ness.  

My eyes work.    He's not a good qb but posters keep insisting he is.  

Its odd.    Anyways, have fun with that.    

1 minute ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

My eyes work.    He's not a good qb but posters keep insisting he is.  

Its odd.    Anyways, have fun with that.    

Tyrod has sucked recently.  We get it.

Every QB on this team sucks in this offense.    All of them.

Might have something to do with the guy(s) designing/coaching that offense.   

Entire point of the thread being to discuss whether or not they are too conservative against the Patriots.

But thanks for reminding us once again that you think Tyrod sucks.   Nobody knew you thought that champ  :thumbsup:.

i wish they would spread things out a bit and use some come back routes.   Sammy burned corners with those come back routes.   

i wish we had a bruiser running back (with) speed to compliment McCoy as well...McCoy is great at being shifty but he wont pushish tacklers and has no real top end speed.  

4 hours ago, PolishDave said:

1) During the last Bills possession just before half time, with seconds left on the clock - 

why did the Bills not attempt a deep pass play - for a shot to either draw a penalty or get a completion close enough to attempt a long kick?

I saw that as a free opportunity to steal some points that you knew you were desperately going to need.    Bills chose to just run the clock out after they called a time out to put themselves in position to have those extra seconds.   Why waste an opportunity like that against a team you know is superior?

2) Was anyone else mad that the Bills kicked the field goal at the time they did it?    I was.

Took Chan Gailey a while to learn that you have to be exceptionally aggressive to compete with the Brady led Pats.   You need to plan on scoring 30 points every time you play them.   And you have to take the chances necessary to be able to get those 30 points no matter what quarter you are in.

Felt like Dick Jauron out there again yesterday.   - Let's try to beat the Patriots with field goals.   Just stupid.    McDermott has not studied the Patriots anywhere near enough in my opinion.   

3) When was the first attempt at a deep pass by Buffalo in the game - half way through 3rd quarter I think?      Dennison you suck.

This coaching staff is TOO conservative in my opinion,   Yours?

Maybe, but then again, considering that the Pats have beaten the Bills every which way for over a decade, maybe they are just so much better that they are able to counter whatever the Bills can throw at them?

Yeah, I think that's the answer...

9 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Maybe, but then again, considering that the Pats have beaten the Bills every which way for over a decade, maybe they are just so much better that they are able to counter whatever the Bills can throw at them?

Yeah, I think that's the answer...

while this is probably true, it doesnt diminish anything polish dave said.   

just like....look at every one that carried the ball sunday....everyone had success with it..   then end zone..rookie qb..throw the ball 4 times, brilliant

Edited by Comebackkid

8 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

just like....look at every one that carried the ball sunday....everyone had success with it..   then end zone..rookie qb..throw the ball 4 times, brilliant

This is where Tolbert would have come in handy.  Exactly the type of carries he should be utilized on.

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This is where Tolbert would have come in handy.  Exactly the type of carries he should be utilized on.

he would have worked nicely in the endzone against the pats..but  i'd still like someone with more speed and still have some junk in the trunk.  

tolbert clocked at 4.75 and i doubt he runs that now.   

3 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

I can't dispute that, but at this point analyzing the different strategies that they could have used after all these losses, seems a bit pointless. The Pats coaches have successfully countered anything the Bills staffs have thrown at them, game after game after game.

It's a futile exercise in "Monday Morning Quarterbacking".

Edited by OJABBA

8 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Tyrod has sucked recently.  We get it.

Every QB on this team sucks in this offense.    All of them.

Might have something to do with the guy(s) designing/coaching that offense.   

Entire point of the thread being to discuss whether or not they are too conservative against the Patriots.

But thanks for reminding us once again that you think Tyrod sucks.   Nobody knew you thought that champ  :thumbsup:.

Everyone also knows you love TT.   

Gotta be Dennison's fault.     ????

Time to lose out and hit this draft, sorry for interrupting. 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

20 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Everyone also knows you love TT.   

Gotta be Dennison's fault.     ????

You are still talking about Tyrod I see.

Does he fart when he sleeps bro - or do you plug that hole for him when he is sleeping so your bed sheets aren't so stinky?