McD failed too many times

The juice

6 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Why is hustling to the line b.s? That's smart coaching/QB play. I wish the Bills were smart enough to do that when there is a questionable call

Youre 100% right its smart. I just hate the Pats* especially when they do it to us. 

The two biggest areas a rookie coach can improve on from year one to year two are clock management and challenges. I think McDermott will get better. Having said that the Brady challenge seemed like McDermott did not understand the rules or had poor intelligence from whoever his spotter is for when to challenge. 

8 hours ago, klos63 said:

I thought we would be in the playoffs just based on having better coaching than the Ryans. Our defense is still subpar, offense got much worse. Special teams did improve. The big concern I have is that there will a huge turnover again this off season and we will need to hit on most of the draft picks and whatever FA's we convince to come here. They seem to want their own players along with no big contracts. They are doing this breakdown over 2 seasons when it should be done right away. Just drags the process out longer.

I think a roster turnover is what we needed. Plus, I believe the defense got a little better.  Besides those 3 games they'd be around the top 5 in points allowed.  Obviously you can't leave those games out though.  But adding a few pieces to that defense to get them to consistently play like they did in the first part of the year would be huge.  The regime got Hyde on a 5 year 32 million dollar deal and he has 5 INTs and has been on of the best defenders on the team by far...Poyer has had some great games himself on a 3 million and change salary.  I don't care if they don't have any big contracts, if they find contributors with lower salaries...I'm all for it.  Who cares if we don't have big salaries.  

You can't overhaul an entire roster in one year.  It won't happen.  It will take a few years if they nail a couple of draft picks and FA, we could be sniffing our first playoff action in some time with the looks for long term success if we grab a top QB.  I like what they've done to position themselves to get the franchise QB, hopefully they find the right guy

On 12/4/2017 at 10:28 AM, The juice said:

Too many times this year with blunders in and out of game. Yesterday, the terrible challenge when Brady’s knee hit with NO ONE touching him. Disgusting 

So thats all you got? One example? I figured for sure with an epic thread title like that you could at least produce a top 5 list.  Disgusting.

On 12/4/2017 at 11:50 AM, Bill_with_it said:

This is complete and utter nonsense. That challenge was to hopefully get the refs to see the clear and ditinct intentional grounding. 

They can't change that call. The challenge was complete and utter non sense.