Would you be interested in Burress

RVJ

Seems if he doesn't sign the the Giants....that there are no more teams interested.

I know he has character issues . But if we could get him cheap he would make a

great third reciever and a big target. The Bills have never had a real tall reciever.

Did TD draft Burress ?

Seems if he doesn't sign the the Giants....that there are no more teams interested.

great third reciever and a big target. The Bills have never had a real tall reciever.

Did TD draft Burress ?

265729[/snapback]

He was not happy being a #2 option behind Hines Ward. There is no reason to believe he would do anything but laugh if offered the job of #3 WR with the Bills.

Did TD draft Burress ?

265729[/snapback]

Hell yes I'd be interested in burress if not for a few things

1. He won't come cheap. he wants to be a #1 wr and get paid like it

2. We need an oline right now more than a wr

3. I don't want the bills tying up that much money in wr.

On the other hand it would be easier to say goodbye to moulds next season and have burress step in and have a wr duo of burress and evans. However this in all likelehood is not going to happen, and I'd rather get the oline upgraded and get a te and a cheap #3 wr a jerome pathon, ike hilliard type player.

Guest BackInDaDay

I agree with all of the arguments against our attempting to sign him.

Besides, when FA started it was reported that Burress wanted to play for a 'warm weather' team. If he said that, and it's still his opinion, I think Buffalo would be down on his list of places to visit.

Lets all play a game...one of these things is not like the other.  Pick the one that does not belong.

1)  Alvin Harper

2)  Peerless Price

3)  Plaxico Burress

4)  Jerry Rice

265745[/snapback]

That was a fun game! Got any more?

Did TD draft Burress ?

265729[/snapback]

I wouldn't go near him with a 10 foot pole. Now Hines Ward.....

I think TD was shitcanned by the time Plaxico was drafted.

Is anyone else enjoying the fact that no teams seem to be interested in Burress?

I wonder if he's in his agents office waving his "terrible" towel, jumping up and down, and talking smack like he did on the sidelines vs. the Bills.

Is anyone else enjoying the fact that no teams seem to be interested in Burress?

I wonder if he's in his agents office waving his "terrible" towel, jumping up and down, and talking smack like he did on the sidelines vs. the Bills.

265770[/snapback]

I'm glad you brought that up, I didn't want to. I just want to see Burress play for somebody that is on the Bills' schedule this year.

Lets all play a game...one of these things is not like the other.  Pick the one that does not belong.

1)  Alvin Harper

2)  Peerless Price

3)  Plaxico Burress

4)  Jerry Rice

265745[/snapback]

Change 4) to Jerry Rice (early years, not now).

Like Randy Moss...hey Randy nice TD but you were suppose to chip block on your way out.

265804[/snapback]

You're comparing Plexiglass Burress with Randy Moss? I guess if the category is: most ducketts received vs Championships, that'd be valid.

But, we do know Plexiglass' name, so he'd be a great fit for a 3rd WR with a cap number of a few mill per. :devil: