Tre' White Doesn't Care About What Brady Has Accomplished

26CornerBlitz

10 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Wish White wouldn't have said this, Hoodie is always watching and will now look to make an example of him.....

You're absolutely right. We all know how angry Tom gets...it's frightening.

Here's what we need to do as good fans.

Anyone going to the game should write out an apology on a sign and bring it to the game, on behalf of Tre. It might be the only way to save this kid.

Something like "Tom, Please don't hurt us. Tre was misunderstood, and he is just a young rookie! We are begging you, PLEASE DON"T HURT US!"

We gotta do it, guys.  I'm PLEADING with you all. PLEASE!!!!

Edited by OJABBA

On 29/11/2017 at 8:46 PM, Knicks&Bills said:

Tre needs to shut his trap. We all hate Brady, but he’s the best player of all time. No need to give him extra motivation 

Tom won't be throwing his way at all.  Brady and bellichek go after weaknesses not strengths and Tre is one of the only strengths we have.  Most coaches have avoided throwing his way when the could. 

On 11/29/2017 at 8:44 PM, Peter said:

Oh boy. 

I suspect he is going to care what Brady can do when he is playing the game.

For the kid's sake, I hope he has enough self confidence and amnesia to move forward because (as others have mentioned) both Belichick and Brady are vindictive and love to embarrass teams, pick on guys, and run up the score.

There is no reason to poke the tiger.  If the kids plays well and the Bills win, hats off to both.  Nevertheless, I suspect that this game is not going to be pretty regardless of what White says or does not say.

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah!

You could go either way.

Go get'em Tre,!

I like Tre White. If he's confident and wants to go out and get interceptions on Tom Brady I am all for it. He is aware of Tom Brady I am sure. I just like he's done well and wouldn't be shocked if he made some plays. At least that could be a bright spot vs Patriots. If he wants to focus on his accomplishments I respect it.

Would not mind them building an entire team out of guys with that same mentality. I liked how hard he was on himself for his mistakes publicly even if they didn't need to be. To have the mentality that you could always be better and reflect. I won't mind being cocky if he backs it up. It's all good.

Edited by Lfod