Apparently the offense is holding Tyrod back

9 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

You proved he had a bad game. As did the entire team. The Saints possessed the ball for 41:23 of that game. They ran the ball 48 times for 298 yards and 6 TDs. 

Context man. Context. 

It certainly wasn't his first bad game.

And besides, you have completely written off a 23 year old for one bad half

8 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It certainly wasn't his first bad game.

And besides, you have completely written off a 23 year old for one bad half

The literal WORST bad half of all time. If he were maybe a higher draft pick with more upside I could be more forgiving but what we're talking about is a guy who never elevated his offense even in college and was THE definition of a tire fire meeting a trainwreck in one half of football. 

As far as Taylor goes, I wish people wouldn't be so quick to draw their proverbial line in the sand and would understand context. Anyone who advocates for Dennison while simultaneously blaming Taylor has no idea what they're watching IMO. 

Edited by Theshallowcross

25 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Teams who have quarterbacks capable of passing the football at a consistently high level.

Obviously. Doesn't mean I can't like our offense for those 2 years before we changed philosophy. Don't be rude bro porzingis got carried off with a high ankle sprain, tyrod's my only chance at playoffs I'm not in the mood to argue anymore :(

5 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

The literal WORST bad half of all time. If he were maybe a higher draft pick with more upside I could be more forgiving but what we're talking about is a guy who never elevated his offense even in college and was THE definition of a tire fire meeting a trainwreck in one half of football. 

As far as Taylor goes, I wish people wouldn't be so quick to draw their proverbial line in the sand and would understand context. Anyone who advocates for Dennison while simultaneously blaming Taylor has no idea what they're watching IMO. 

You are my hero. Apply for GM pls.. :wub:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, unclepete said:

True statement. Tyrod can be good and has been good in different systems. But this ain't it for him. We need a transcendent QB that will do well in any system.

And I need a supermodel wife who's going to support my gambling habit. Doesn't mean she's out there, though.

• Haha (+1) 3

How many "WOW" completions does Tyrod the terrible have? Can his dwindling fan base think of one? How many dramatic game winning drives has he directed in his time with the Bills? Come on their must be at least one right? LOL Oh' that's right it's because of his teammates suck right. Seems like good QB's elevate their teammates play. Strike three he is out.  

Just now, Domdab99 said:

And I need a supermodel wife who's going to support my gambling habit. Doesn't mean she's out there, though.

No he's saying we need a HOF quarterback. I never would have thought that in a million years.

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

How many "WOW" completions does Tyrod the terrible have? Can his dwindling fan base think of one? How many dramatic game winning drives has he directed in his time with the Bills? Come on their must be at least one right? LOL Oh' that's right it's because of his teammates suck right. Seems like good QB's elevate their teammates play. Strike three he is out.  

His touchdown last week

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I've never seen such hype and misleading information on an NFL QB in my life.

From the way some of these outsiders speak about TT you'd think he's a former #1 overall draft pick.

Good grief the guy was a 6th round pick and backup most of his career in Baltimore for a reason. If we are going to hype up a QB on our team can it at least be NP? At least he was drafted by us and higher than TT was.

Coming from you that's priceless.......

Taylor was a backup watching a competent QB, working hard and learning for 4 years prior to getting a shot.......

Too bad been a # of doofus' in charge of the passing game.......

What we did learn however is just how bad a 5th Round Rookie is in comparison.......

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Coming from you that's priceless.......

Taylor was a backup watching a competent QB, working hard and learning for 4 years prior to getting a shot.......

Too bad been a # of doofus' in charge of the passing game.......

What we did learn however is just how bad a 5th Round Rookie is in comparison.......

I can't stand this guy. He doesn't even read responses to his red hot takes.. on top of being a moron

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

You just said Peterman never elevated his offense in college?

As a senior he was 7th in the nation in passer rating, 11th in QBR and was the signal-caller of the 10th highest-scoring offense in the nation running a pro-style system.

Where did Pitt finish in offense this season? 100th.

Not sure where your logic is coming from.

• Thank you (+1) 1

How many 300 yard games does Tyrod have? How many games with at least 3 TD tosses does Tyrod have? How many game winning drives has Tyrod lead? How many playoff games has he started? How many times has Tyrod checked down on 3rd and long? 

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

You told me to name a good throw idiot. If you don't think that was good then we're done lol

I guess were done, just like Tyrod the terrible is done in Buffalo. BYE BYE!

nate.jpg

Edited by Tatonka68

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

As a senior he was 7th in the nation in passer rating, 11th in QBR and was the signal-caller of the 10th highest-scoring offense in the nation running a pro-style system.

Christ I could go through thousands of quarterbacks that were top 11 in college or higher QBR that don't sniff the NFL, and by all appearances Peterman should be in this list. Deshaun Watson is NFL caliber tell me his college resume. Why are we banking on these guys.. maybe Levi Brown has some football left in him. We never gave him a proper shot huh.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He didn't pass for more than 3,000 yards in ANY season. That's incredible in college football. 

2015 - 2,287 yards 

2016 - 2,855 yards 

Pitt offense: 

2015 pass attempts - 26.4

2015 rush attempts - 39.2

2016 pass attempts - 24.9

2016 rush attempts - 41.7

Can we get real now? That's a run first team with James Connor at the helm. They did everything that they could to hide Peterman. Even in college. Just stop. 

Edited by Theshallowcross

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Christ I could go through thousands of quarterbacks that were top 11 in college or higher QBR that don't sniff the NFL, and by all appearances Peterman should be in this list. Deshaun Watson is NFL caliber tell me his college resume. Why are we banking on these guys.. maybe Levi Brown has some football left in him. We never gave him a proper shot huh.

I offered evidence that refutes the silly statement that Peterman "never elevated his offense even in college".

2 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

No no no no no no.  He didn't lead a top ten offense.  Shady Mccoy did.  Do not mix that up.  Shady was the MVP of the offense by a clear mile last year.  Tyrod was still steady at middle to lower end in passing offense and only 23 total touchdowns...23!! In what galaxy is that better than average.  Just because he's better than every QB we've had since the 90s doesn't mean he's better than average.  He may not turn the ball over but he also doesn't punch it in the end zone that often either.  24, 23 and 15 combined touchdowns in his time here. That's not gonna cut it

They didn't throw then either, but he was proficient when he dd.  I wasn't happy then either.

5 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

How many 300 yard games does Tyrod have? How many games with at least 3 TD tosses does Tyrod have? How many game winning drives has Tyrod lead? How many playoff games has he started? How many times has Tyrod checked down on 3rd and long? 

I guess were done, just like Tyrod the terrible is done in Buffalo. BYE BYE!

I just want to make the playoffs this year and tyrod is our best shot. If Dennison can't work with him then a coordinator that can is our best shot. These are the cards we are dealt with.                        Btw where can I go to commiserate about porzingis

2 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

He didn't pass for more than 3,000 yards in ANY season. That's incredible in college football. 

2015 - 2,287 yards 

2016 - 2,855 yards 

Pitt offense: 

2015 pass attempts - 26.4

2015 rush attempts - 39.2

2016 pass attempts - 24.9

2016 rush attempts - 41.7

Can we get real now? That's a run first team with James Connor at the helm. They did everything that they could to hide Peterman. Even in college. Just stop. 

Don't understand college systems, do ya?