TBD Tailgate at HAMMER’S Lot (sign up NE game)

mead107

27 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Thru the years tailgaters have brought more stuff, tables, grills, tv's, tents, fire pits, games, kitchen sinks, etc which have taken up more space.

We open at 7am. TBD area held time 9-9:30am for those who sign up. I believe this game we will have a tv and a video crew filming in the lot. Wear clean socks. Also Bentley from 103.3 will be broadcasting live from the lot. I was going to do the K & M extravaganza this game but got bumped, but that's OK. 

Now that's one thing we have not bought, but I am guilty of TVs, firepits, turkey fryers, and tables for beer pong!

PMT boys coming???

28 minutes ago, mead107 said:

7-8 spots.  Neat thing is looks like 3 newbies.   You will love it.  

Can we start the Colt and Dolphin signup now?

Have fun all, I am jealous as i will not be there this week! First Patriot home game I have missed in 12 years.

14 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Can we start the Colt and Dolphin signup now?

Have fun all, I am jealous as i will not be there this week! First Patriot home game I have missed in 12 years.

From your post, it sounds like you might be making the trip for the fish game?   

I just started a thread in the tailgaiting subforum, but i figured i should post here too.

Group of 6 coming from Toronto for the Colts game. Never been to a game, or tailgate (any of us). Do you pay per vehicle, or per head (or both). and what do people usually bring?

4 hours ago, Ryan52 said:

I just started a thread in the tailgaiting subforum, but i figured i should post here too.

Group of 6 coming from Toronto for the Colts game. Never been to a game, or tailgate (any of us). Do you pay per vehicle, or per head (or both). and what do people usually bring?

Or Both ?! I love this guy