Trading Cordy Glenn?

Luka

I want to know two things before I would consider a trade:  

1.  Is Cordy Glenn's injury one that is likely to be a nagging one, that will bother him the rest of his career?

2.  What is the best pick I can get for him?

3.  Can Dion Dawkins adapt to playing right tackle where he struggled in preseason?

I think Glenn will be gone after this season. They’ll move Dawkins to LT, and move Glenn for whatever they can get. My guess is a 2nd-4th depending on if he comes back and plays at all towards the end of the season and his diagnosis long term, and what else goes along with him in the deal.

Duane Brown has similar Games lost due to injury in the past few years. Since 2013:

Glenn (28yrs Old)

GP: 65 GS: 64

Games Lost to Injury: 10 

Brown (32yrs. Old)

GP: 61 GS: 61

Games Lost to Injury: 8 

Holdout: 7 Games 2017

So Brown is 4yrs older, only has missed 2 less games, while holding out for a good portion of this current season. 

Brown was dealt at the deadline to Seattle;

”The initial deal had Houston sending Brown to Seattle in exchange for Lane, a 2018 fifth-round pick and a 2019 second-round pick.”

Lane failed his physical, which led to an amendment to the deal;

“The Seahawks will now send a 2018 third-round pick and a 2019 second-rounder in exchange for Brown and a 2018 fifth-round pick.”

So while some see him getting cut, I think Glenn ultimately gets dealt, and possibly for a decent piece depending on his health towards the end of the year and into the off-season.