Rushing yards tomorrow?

All the talk has been on Peterman which is understandable but what about our run game?  If we win tomorrow, we will probably have to run the ball really well.  With Tolbert out, it'll be interesting to see who they give the ball to when Mccoy is getting a breather.  Luckily, the Chargers are the worst in the NFL at defending the run giving up 135 yards per game.  Also, Tyrod has been a large part of our run game but Peterman can make a few plays with his feet as well. What do you expect out of our run game tomorrow?  

I think Peterman is going to open up the passing game.  Maybe not immediately  but once he shows he can hit the slant, hit the comebacks, hit the out routes teams aren't going to be able to load the D to stop the run like they've been able to do against Tyrod.

I like the prospects of our offense surprising tom. both in the pass and run game.  I could easily see 230 passing and 150 rushing.

Edited by estro613

I think that the Bills will face loaded boxes early. They may spring one or two big runs because of it. Additionally, Peterman is a good runner (way better than he gets credit for). I think we will see him running more than we expect. This will be the 1st time seeing real NFL defenses for him. Young guys tend to trust their feet when things break down. I’m saying he’s going to have about 30 or so yards on the ground to go with 100 from McCoy.

42 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that the Bills will face loaded boxes early. They may spring one or two big runs because of it. Additionally, Peterman is a good runner (way better than he gets credit for). I think we will see him running more than we expect. This will be the 1st time seeing real NFL defenses for him. Young guys tend to trust their feet when things break down. I’m saying he’s going to have about 30 or so yards on the ground to go with 100 from McCoy.

❤️   all capped out for now.