Bills to fly to LAX in style

zow2

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Big Bird. Flew in them alot wirh all my work overseas travel. 

Recently though a ton of Dreamliner flights and I absolutely love thag plane. 

The planes that are replacing them are really nice looking. I did some reading on these 747’s after seeing that yesterday. That plane has about a month left and won’t be in Buffalo again. That was pretty cool with the salute.

The 747 has been an old, outdated machine for a long time.

It was surpassed by the Airbus A340 for long haul flights a long time ago, and that in turn has been made obsolete by the A380, which is one hell of an airplane if you get a chance to fly on one.  Quiet engines!  

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

The planes that are replacing them are really nice looking. I did some reading on these 747’s after seeing that yesterday. That plane has about a month left and won’t be in Buffalo again. That was pretty cool with the salute.

Yeah that salute is cool. Been in a bunch of those as well either on a retiring plane (once) but at least 6 times coming home frin Iraq or Afghanistan 

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

The 747 has been an old, outdated machine for a long time.

It was surpassed by the Airbus A340 for long haul flights a long time ago, and that in turn has been made obsolete by the A380, which is one hell of an airplane if you get a chance to fly on one.  Quiet engines!  

Yeah been on a A380 as well. Like that plane too. But still love the Dreamliner 

• Like (+1) 1

The large planes are being quickly phased out. The 747 is basically done for passenger travel, and the A380 is a useless plane, and as a prior poster claimed, they can’t give them away. They are quickly being over run by the efficiency and flexibility of the 777 and now the 787/A350. Simply incredible planes . The new 737max will be the next work horse for short to coast to coast travel. 

Edited by George C