The Peterman Factor

Jauronimo

Peterman has a birthmark on his ass the shape of Celine Dion.  Is this a sign? N. Peterman is an anagram of permanent, as in “permanent” solution?  N. Peterman is also an anagram of rape t(e)n men and repent man. Coincidence??  Don’t turn your back on him. 

If it's true that a good question is better than a good answer then Jmo should receive a Pulitzer, Nobel, and Flying Fickle Finger of Fate award.  Also, since I replied to this post, the board should take me off probation.  I mean, what does it take to get off probation?  I mean I believe that Peterman can do anything, and he is the best thing since the Sumarians and Hammurabi's Code.  C'mon, besides a Bills win, I need to get off probation.  It's important to me. 

6 hours ago, Ga boy said:

If it's true that a good question is better than a good answer then Jmo should receive a Pulitzer, Nobel, and Flying Fickle Finger of Fate award.  Also, since I replied to this post, the board should take me off probation.  I mean, what does it take to get off probation?  I mean I believe that Peterman can do anything, and he is the best thing since the Sumarians and Hammurabi's Code.  C'mon, besides a Bills win, I need to get off probation.  It's important to me. 

Have more than 32 posts. 

18 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Holy Cow Namretep is the ancient Egyptian god of War. Known for his uncanny accuracy with a spear.

Holy freaking cow! You nailed it!

PETERMAN can, oh PETERMAN can

Who can spear a ball

through a basketball hoop

Strike a TD through a fruit loop

PETERMAN can, oh Peterman can

PETERMAN is the Egyptian

God of war that will make Buffalo feel good

• Like (+1) 1