Bills' WRs suddenly have fantasy value...

eball

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

It absolutely was.

They basically forced Taylor into a system that doesn't fit his skill set with no WRs. They wanted him to fail so they could put in their guys and get their own guy. One bad game and he's out. 

He got a raw deal. He will go some where next year and have success if put in the right system, IMO.

You are unbelievable.  Truly.

1 hour ago, JM57 said:

How do you know it's the lefty? Asking the important questions.

I am a south paw.  Exclusively.  Can't even wipe my butt with my right hand.  Logic dictates I am a south testicle too.

32 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Tyrods value shot down as soon as Ricos system was implemented.

Remember his last game under Romans offense? Over 600 yards of total offense. 

But yea, it's all Tyrods fault.

IMO it all starts and ends with the QB. Tyrods fall didn't start with Rico, he has been tripping for years.

Tyrod was been called out by his old team, make him be a QB something he never was able to be and now is a model for all teams.

All I remember from Roman era is year 2 when he was trying hard to make Tyrod a QB and ended up fired over it. Many pointed the blame at him, he sure looks good now doesn't he. Tyrods fault.

Then Lynn also had to scrap his scheme to fit Tyrods lack of QBing and also couldn't do well enough to get offered a job to stay here. Tyrods fault

Now our new OC also had to scrap most of his scheme for him and it caught up to him, then again did it ever start to be great considering the D and kicker won the games this season. 50 yards, wow what a QB. Tyrods fault.

With both OCs the running game is what made the offense because it sure wasnt Tyrod. A good QB can hit a 300 yard game after 2+ seasons something Tyrod never hit with 4 quarters. 3 OCs have tried and couldn't make a strong enough offense to sustain a full season,  it always catches up to a limited scheme. I am so glad McD moved on before a we had the fiasco Chicago had with Cutler with 5 OCs before they figured out the QB was the problem.

I see many of your posts since the switch, I guess you dont support the change. You have been pushing hard from what I have seen to really put a nail in the change. Why dont you give it a chance before kicking it to the curb. 50 yards man, how could you want more of that????

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Almost as unbelievable as this thread? 

I'm so excited our WRs have fantasy value now!

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were uncontrollably driven to participate in the thread.  My bad.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2017 at 6:52 AM, eball said:

I'm not going to get into any debate over whether Tyrod should or shouldn't have been benched, but the fact that Peterman is being called "Nate Favre" by Micah Hyde and already has a gunslinger mentality in the locker room means the Bills' WRs are finally going to be given the opportunity to make plays.  Benjamin, Matthews, Jones, Thompson, and Holmes should be licking their chops regardless of how much they like and respect Tyrod as a person and teammate.  The ball is going to get to them on time and we'll see what we have at the position.

This Sunday, I'll go out on a limb and say both Benjamin and Matthews will have 5+ catches.

:lol::lol:

Hows that limb doing?

On 11/16/2017 at 7:28 AM, nucci said:

Cool, more cliches...Fitz also has a gunslinger mentality, so does Cutler.......

You called it. A bad omen.

On 11/16/2017 at 7:44 AM, simool said:

My left testicle is a gunslinger.  That's how I ended up with 3 children.

On 11/16/2017 at 9:38 AM, xRUSHx said:

Sure didnt have value under Tyrod and his 50 yard game.

So is the right testicle a pocket passer?