The Fire Bell In The Night

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

God, I hope she's the future of the Democratic Party.  People like her are the people I vote for.  The disappearance of people like her from the Democratic party is the reason I haven't voted for any Democratic candidate since 2006.

Yup

need a few Scoop Jacksons and Sam Nunns...

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Nice article on an awesome woman. She is a really interesting person. Gets along with Republicans pretty well.

http://time.com/5349541/stacey-abrams-georgia/

I love this woman. I mean, she can't run her own finances or pay her taxes to save her life, so she'd be perfect running the state's finances!

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I love this woman. I mean, she can't run her own finances or pay her taxes to save her life, so she'd be perfect running the state's finances!

look at the President....

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Governors don't run state finances,  skippy.

But are you now saying its important for candidates to release their financial records? Wow. What a hypocrite you are. ?

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But are you now saying its important for candidates to release their financial records?

Not what I said, but thanks for playing.

Gator gonna gator.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Gator gonna gator.

That's why he's gator.  Mind like an alligator's jaws: grabs hold of something, won't let it go, and mangles it beyond all recognition.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Gator gonna gator.

And Koko is gonna be Koko. Feel free to explain your nonsense if you want. Grab a shovel and keep digging, I'll provide the laughing

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And Koko is gonna be Koko. Feel free to explain your nonsense if you want. Grab a shovel and keep digging, I'll provide the laughing

Explain what? My post was factually accurate. Yours tend to be drawn in crayon.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I think it's very selfish of you to expect Koko to kill some people so you can get a good laugh.

15 hours ago, Kelly101 said:

15 hours ago, Kelly101 said:

only dumb dumbs are truthful with pollsters, you didn't learn anything at all from the last presidential election did you.

I can think of a Viet Kong mother of 26 who is a big fan of Trump

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I can think of a Viet Kong mother of 26 who is a big fan of Trump

You say this as if it's a big thing. It's pretty easy to CopyPaste26 little ****heads who talk out of their ass and spew crap from their mouths.

THIS SEEMS UNWISE: Top Tennessee Dem Party official snubs ‘reaching out’ to Trump voters, calls them ‘idiots.’

A top Tennessee Democratic Party’s communications official made disparaging comments about President Donald Trump and lashed out against a suggestion to reach out to his voters, describing them as “idiots.”

Mark Brown, a top communications official for the Tennessee Democratic Party currently working as the leading spokesperson to help Democrat Phil Bredesen win the Senate race against Republican Marsha Blackburn, has made a number over-the-top comments on social media, including calling the president “f—stik” and “Putin’s b—-,” the Washington Free Beacon revealed.

“Exactly, f— ‘reaching out’ to Trump voters. The idiots aren’t listening,” Brown wrote in one of the tweets from 2017. In other tweets he also called Trump a “f—ing moron” and “insane f—.”

The revelations Brown’s troubling remarks on social media came as Bredesen complained about Vice President Mike Pence’s “name-calling” after he endorsed his Republican opponent and called him a liberal.

Poor timing, too.

Expected to be a key voting group in the upcoming 2018 midterms, the poll finds twice as many women voters ages 18-44 saying they are Democrats as saying they are Republicans (43 percent compared to 21 percent). In addition, younger women voters (18-44 years old) are more likely to say they are “more enthusiastic” about voting this year than in previous midterm elections. Four in ten (39 percent) women voters, ages 18-44, say they are “more enthusiastic” about voting in this Congressional Election compared to previous years. In 2014, the last midterm election cycle, 14 percent of women voters ages 18-44 said they were “more enthusiastic” about voting. … Two-thirds (68 percent) of women voters, ages 18-44, disapprove (either “strongly” or “somewhat”) of the job President Trump is doing, as do 58 percent of women voters, overall.

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/poll-finding/data-note-how-women-voters-influence-2018-elections-and-beyond/?utm_campaign=KFF-2018-July-Poll-Women-Voters-Mid-Terms&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=64818574&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9Iq2nO2QFkrcvpsTekXVZeTWOo8-SzYW9RRrCVU4sZV2xpWYWwwGjuyiA8wzEjSL7vIvCdIZINscUKttT0SWOBNUzHCQ&_hsmi=64818574

And the liberal media for the 200th year projects a youth demographic to be critical in the upcoming elections.

Hasn't really made a diff from what the rest of the voters decided, not a single time.

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

And the liberal media for the 200th year projects a youth demographic to be critical in the upcoming elections.

It's not like they have an actual platform to run on.