SNF: OAK vs. MIA at 8:30 PM ET on NBC

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Raiders are going to waste a very good young QB if they cannot get just a competitive Defense. 

Carr has looked terrible in a lot of games this year...right now he is trending towards being highly overrated

Just now, billsfan11 said:

50/50 for me. I think the Bills are better than the fins but it is hard to sweep a division opponent. We saw that just a few nights ago

Yep. Both the Jets and Dolphins swept the Bills last year. These aren't gimmies.

Of course, these aren't the same teams, but a lot of the same talent.

5 minutes ago, Big C said:

You guys really don't think we will sweep the fins?

There is a better chance they sweep us than us sweeping them. I have us spitting but only because Miami will likely have a playoff spot clinched in the final week of the season when we play them so we'll probably be going against backups.

Would love to see the Raiders win tonight but Miami will likely find a way to win it late like contenders do.

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

There is a better chance they sweep us than us sweeping them. I have us spitting but only because Miami will likely have a playoff spot clinched in the final week of the season when we play them so we'll probably be going against backups.

Would love to see the Raiders win tonight but Miami will likely find a way to win it late like contenders do.

Lol...Miami is not making the playoffs this year

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yep. Both the Jets and Dolphins swept the Bills last year. These aren't gimmies.

Of course, these aren't the same teams, but a lot of the same talent.

I agree. And I still think one of the hardest things to do is go on the road and win in your own division

15 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

No idea what fantasy land you live in but I am pretty sure it includes magic mushrooms