Reeeeelaaaaaax. We're 5-3

Steptide

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

The OP needs to change the win total on this thread every week... At 5-9, I'd like to review the merits of his argument.

I enjoy the annual R-E-L-A-X thread.  It is a harbinger of doom.  Like the famous owner's "vote of confidence" for an embattled coach.  I draw a different meaning from it, however. I don't think it means, "Relax, everything will turn out o.k."  Rather, I take it to mean, "Relax ... this season is circling the drain again (as usual); don't you have better things to think about in this upcoming holiday season?  Move on with life, Bills fan!"

Or maybe it's P-A-N-I-C!  Right now. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Suddenly this years team looks like a bad, bad team with 184 PF-198 PA and it's gonna get a whole lot worse from here on out if changes aren't made.

@ Chargers

@ Chiefs

Patriots

Colts

Dolphins

@Patriots

@ Dolphins

If this team keeps playing like they did the last two weeks it might look like a 5-11 season.

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Suddenly this years team looks like a bad, bad team with 184 PF-198 PA and it's gonna get a whole lot worse from here on out if changes aren't made.

@ Chargers

@ Chiefs

Patriots

Colts

Dolphins

@Patriots

@ Dolphins

If this team keeps playing like they did the last two weeks it might look like a 5-11 season.

According to 538's projections, we likely go 3-4 the rest of the way to end at 8-8.

1 point dogs to the Chargers next week

Then,

- 8.5 point dogs to the Chiefs

- 5.5 point dogs to the Pats in Buffalo

- 6 point faves to the Colts in Buffalo (NOTE: this one is now the game I predict will provide the mercy killing to the 2017 season; I fully expect Peterman to start this one, his first NFL start)

- 4 point faves to the phins at home (Peterman's first win!)

- 10.5 point dogs to the Pats in NE

- 1 point dogs to the phins in Miami (Peterman's 2nd win, and he actually looks good in this one to give us some false hope for 2018.  It's the Bills way!)

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

According to 538's projections, we likely go 3-4 the rest of the way to end at 8-8.

1 point dogs to the Chargers next week

Then,

- 8.5 point dogs to the Chiefs

- 5.5 point dogs to the Pats in Buffalo

- 6 point faves to the Colts in Buffalo (NOTE: this one is now the game I predict will provide the mercy killing to the 2017 season; I fully expect Peterman to start this one, his first NFL start)

- 4 point faves to the phins at home (Peterman's first win!)

- 10.5 point dogs to the Pats in NE

- 1 point dogs to the phins in Miami (Peterman's 2nd win, and he actually looks good in this one to give us some false hope for 2018.  It's the Bills way!)

According to those points, the only games the Bills are favored to win are Colts, Dolphins at home. (7-9).

If they continue to play like they did the past two weeks they won't win another game this season.

• 2 weeks later...