Let's Stop Here

TSNBDSC

Probably some teenage chick playing with a cell phone doing the rear ending there.

I see it more and more and more and it is at least as dangerous as driving around drunk.

F-ing cell phone culture....it will be the demise of us all.

Probably some teenage chick playing with a cell phone doing the rear ending there.

I see it more and more and more and it is at least as dangerous as driving around drunk.

While undergoing it's own evolution, the "cell phone culture" will hit its bumps in the road (pun intended).

However, it's not our demise. It's our liberation.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/washington-state-driving-under-influence-of-electronics/

Saw something similar years ago on I-87 north of NYC and the Tappan Zee bridge. I was heading northbound and I could see a car stopped in the middle of the south bound side. Saw several cars slam on their brakes ands swerve around but with the traffic it was obviously just a matter of time. Sure enough, I kept an eye on it in my mirrors after I passed, and did not see the first collision, but I could see cars going in circles. It probably shut down several lanes, if not the whole highway cleaning up.

• Like (+1) 1