With a win on Thursday...the Bills can only be in 1st

Billsfed

Week 9, 1st place in the AFC will be the Buffalo Bills. When's the last time you could say that?

Patriots/Steelers on a bye week. Take care of the Jets and the conference is yours

Then get your mini-bye and your right back in New Era for more damage. I like it

Edited by Billsfed

Week 9, 1st place in the AFC will be the Buffalo Bills. When's the last time you could say that?

Patroits/Steelers on a bye week. Take care of the Jets and the conference is yours

Then get your mini-bye and your right back in New Era for more damage. I like it

hoo, F'ing ah.

Big games always make me nervous now. So many big games over the years, so many eggs laid. The BBFS is strong in me.

I'll be a wreck on Thursday night.

Just think tho...you win this game, now you're talking @ chiefs & @ patriots as the only two games that you feel "okay we might lose that one". But otherwise i think they'll be in all those games and i wouldnt be shocked at all if the defense has there way with alex smith and we win there too. just a thought

Edited by Billsfed

Just think tho...you win this game, now you're talking @ chiefs & @ patriots as the only two games that you feel "okay we might lose that one". But otherwise i think they'll be in all those games and i wouldnt be shocked at all if the defense has there way with alex smith and we win there too. just a thought

Can't do it yet, man. BBFS prevents me from anticipating a win and looking beyond. It's like it's been driven from my body.

Can't do it yet, man. BBFS prevents me from anticipating a win and looking beyond. It's like it's been driven from my body.

I hear that. I want to believe. I really do.

A primetime game against a div opponent is going to be my litmus test this year. These are where we normally lay eggs. If we come out and get the W, it will go a long way to convincing me they will finish out the year with a ticket to the playoffs.

Love this team. However, would love to get some of our starters back, too.

Very impressed with the Jets, considering the tough spot they've been put in this year.

That said, one of their biggest (if not the biggest) margins of defeat for them this year was against th Bills in week one.

So what'd ya say we start the second half of the season off in first place in the AFC East?

Pound'em and let's start getting greedy with victories.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Big games always make me nervous now. So many big games over the years, so many eggs laid. The BBFS is strong in me.

I'll be a wreck on Thursday night.

McDermott has truly changed the culture here and don't see any eggs coming. We won't win them all but we be in every game with a chance to win, just like every game this year.

The Bills are an imperfect team in a league of imperfect teams. For once they have their heads on straight, they're working together, playing football good enough to win most of the time. They did addition by subtraction, building the team's interconnectedness by getting rid of the prima donas. But, they also got rid of some real talent. So they're winning by putting good not great players out there who are devoted to each other. That formula will work most of the time. But our offense is just not reliable enough. I do not blame Taylor, I blame thinning out of talent at WR, TE, and O line. The Bengals tried hard to give us that game and we couldn't accept. The Raiders gave us four turnovers and except for Milano (on defense) we didn't do much with them. There will be games where the O just can't get it done.

They will probably lose a couple of games they should win, the rest of the way. 9-7 is within reach, and 10-6 is manageable. If they beat the Jets (NO guarantee about that) they'll be 6-2 and just need to split their remaining games to get to 10. They're halfway to the magic threshold of 10 wins. They beat the Broncos, a likely wild card competitor, which is very good. But they have to play two good AFC West teams on the road, and the head to heads with the Dolphins will be opportunities for the fish to derail the Bills. I don't know if they hate us as much as we hate them, but those will be tough games.

And Brady. He and Grouch are watching all the Bills tapes, taking notes on how to carve up that defense with quick passes. Their offense is really good.

There are some tough games ahead and the Bills will lose some of them. They've moved up to the top third of the league but they'll have to keep struggling to stay there.

One caution: The Bills are one Shady hamstring or one TT anything from disaster. Chicken counting is hazardous.

The Bills are an imperfect team in a league of imperfect teams. For once they have their heads on straight, they're working together, playing football good enough to win most of the time. They did addition by subtraction, building the team's interconnectedness by getting rid of the prima donas. But, they also got rid of some real talent. So they're winning by putting good not great players out there who are devoted to each other. That formula will work most of the time. But our offense is just not reliable enough. I do not blame Taylor, I blame thinning out of talent at WR, TE, and O line. The Bengals tried hard to give us that game and we couldn't accept. The Raiders gave us four turnovers and except for Milano (on defense) we didn't do much with them. There will be games where the O just can't get it done.

They will probably lose a couple of games they should win, the rest of the way. 9-7 is within reach, and 10-6 is manageable. If they beat the Jets (NO guarantee about that) they'll be 6-2 and just need to split their remaining games to get to 10. They're halfway to the magic threshold of 10 wins. They beat the Broncos, a likely wild card competitor, which is very good. But they have to play two good AFC West teams on the road, and the head to heads with the Dolphins will be opportunities for the fish to derail the Bills. I don't know if they hate us as much as we hate them, but those will be tough games.

And Brady. He and Grouch are watching all the Bills tapes, taking notes on how to carve up that defense with quick passes. Their offense is really good.

There are some tough games ahead and the Bills will lose some of them. They've moved up to the top third of the league but they'll have to keep struggling to stay there.

One caution: The Bills are one Shady hamstring or one TT anything from disaster. Chicken counting is hazardous.

Yeah, but so is living in Utah, while trying to avoid LDS people. F'ers will even show up at your hotel room.

Caution is warranted. But, I've been freaking out over every NFC/AFC game since day 1 of this season, hoping the AFC team loses, and I've found: It just doesn't matter. I've decided that worrying about AFC records and division records and all the tie-breakers....is putting a serious cramp on the fun of being a Bills fan. Who the F cares? We are 5-2. We should enjoy it, regardless of what happens.

We are 5-2, but if we act like we're 2-5, then WTF is the point of all of this? We are a good, winning team right now. Much better to simply accept that reality and enjoy the moment. We can't control any of this, except for making the other team false start/miss calls a the line.

Basically: why so serious?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

It has been tough for the Bills to beat the Chiefs @ Arrowhead.

Yeah, but so is living in Utah, while trying to avoid LDS people. F'ers will even show up at your hotel room.

Caution is warranted. But, I've been freaking out over every NFC/AFC game since day 1 of this season, hoping the AFC team loses, and I've found: It just doesn't matter. I've decided that worrying about AFC records and division records and all the tie-breakers....is putting a serious cramp on the fun of being a Bills fan. Who the F cares? We are 5-2. We should enjoy it, regardless of what happens.

We are 5-2, but if we act like we're 2-5, then WTF is the point of all of this? We are a good, winning team right now. Much better to simply accept that reality and enjoy the moment. We can't control any of this, except for making the other team false start/miss calls a the line.

Basically: why so serious?

Thank you.