Tua Tagovailoa

Sky Diver

I went to the Army vs Eastern Michigan game.

The Eastern Michigan QB looked really good.

https://247sports.com/player/brogan-roback-14789

Reminds me of a lefty.....Tyrod. 6' 1", 218 lbs. Steve Young had 3 inches on him. That's not to say he is too small to play (see Wilson, Brees) but he's not your mike QB build.

Steve Young was listed as 6'2" 216 lbs.

Reminds me of a lefty.....Tyrod. 6' 1", 218 lbs. Steve Young had 3 inches on him. That's not to say he is too small to play (see Wilson, Brees) but he's not your mike QB build.

He's a pocket passer; he's not a Tyrod clone.

Kid ran a 4.76 40 so he can hurt with his legs and he's clearly a good scrambler.

Edited by Sky Diver

You want a dark horse candidate? A guy so off the radar you could probably sign him as a UDFA and develop him? Drew Anderson UB. He came off the bench and showed amazing poise, accuracy and touch. Unfortunately he's injured now.

He has 1 full year left of eligibility

And talk is he might keep the job next year.

He has draftable talent easily and will prolly wind up in the 6-7th round.

Edited by Buffalo716

I went to the Army vs Eastern Michigan game.

The Eastern Michigan QB looked really good.

https://247sports.com/player/brogan-roback-14789

Steve Young was listed as 6'2" 216 lbs.

He's a pocket passer; he's not a Tyrod clone.

Kid ran a 4.76 40 so he can hurt with his legs and he's clearly a good scrambler.

Point taken. Young looked longer than that but that's where he is listed. Tua looks pretty slippery in the pocket.

You want a dark horse candidate? A guy so off the radar you could probably sign him as a UDFA and develop him? Drew Anderson UB. He came off the bench and showed amazing poise, accuracy and touch. Unfortunately he's injured now.

If Anderson starts next year he could get drafted. The best MAC QB is never overlooked and I think if he started he would be the consensus top QB in the conference.