SNF: ATL vs. NE on NBC at 8:30 PM ET

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you actually serious or just trying to get a reaction from people?

I'm very serious, what exactly are you unclear about or do you really not believe the Pats are this good despite their dominance over a team that had every motivation in the world to come out and play their best game of the season tonight considering what happened in the playoffs? My god they just stuffed the Falcons on the 1 yard line and are flat out destroying their souls in this game.

I know some folks hate that I give the Pats credit, but what am I supposed to do sit back and cry and wait for Brady to retire in 5 years (which is probably what is going to happen at this rate.

This is their best shot

Lol

Maybe it's best for NE to hear how unbeatable they are. That's when they tend to get upset

It's bad enough listening to people like Collinsworth slobbering over them.

But what the Pats are doing tonight on national TV against the Falcons is sending a clear message to the rest of the NFL sadly.

We've known for years that until Brady and BB decide to retire, the AFCE is their show....they will win the division....our shot is and always was the WC......NE is starting to get in mid season form...they always do it the same way...look beatable in September, tweak a few things and they end up in the Championship game....

Yep. This game also illustrates that the Bills win over the Falcons minus J. Jones and Sanu was not that impressive.