PFF grades for todays game

PFF should evaluate McDermott.

I love the guy as a team leader but this defense is not running smoothly in critical situations.

1. 10 men on the field Atlanta game, last play.

2. single cover A. J. Green with no safety help in Cinci, give up easy TD. OJ Howard today as well.

3. Had to burn two timeouts in 2nd half from disorganized personnel, one offense and one defense late in the game where a timeout can be the whole game.

4. End of first half play call, just ridiculous.

Again, he seems to be an impressive person, and I know he's a rookie HC but this is not a tight ship by any means and he needs to clean it up.

PFF should evaluate McDermott.

I love the guy as a team leader but this defense is not running smoothly in critical situations.

1. 10 men on the field Atlanta game, last play.

2. single cover A. J. Green with no safety help in Cinci, give up easy TD. OJ Howard today as well.

3. Had to burn two timeouts in 2nd half from disorganized personnel, one offense and one defense late in the game where a timeout can be the whole game.

4. End of first half play call, just ridiculous.

Again, he seems to be an impressive person, and I know he's a rookie HC but this is not a tight ship by any means and he needs to clean it up.

The jury is still out on McD but have to cut him a little slack as a rookie head coach.

But I agree some his decisions are mind boggling at best, will catch up to this team if he don't start to coach like he preaches his players to play...smart.

Some rookie moves for McD. Although I did hear that one timeout was burned because Wood lost his shoe. The play call at the end of the half was inexcusable.

I will say I'm not mad about him trying Tre one on one with Green. They believe in him and he learned from the error.

Going to be an interesting situation when Humber is healthy because I expect him to have his starting job back but no question Milano needs more reps, wonder if he can steal some from Alexander who is also terrible in coverage for the most part despite his great run defense and pass rushing ability.

Not according to the coach. THe coach has always said that everyone has to earn their job/position every day. There are no guarantees in life!

Going to be an interesting situation when Humber is healthy because I expect him to have his starting job back but no question Milano needs more reps, wonder if he can steal some from Alexander who is also terrible in coverage for the most part despite his great run defense and pass rushing ability.

Milano can have all of Preston's reps..

Milano can have all of Preston's reps..

I'd rather he had all of Zo's and they used Zo just as a pass rushing down lineman. He is horrible in coverage and the busted play that left OJ Howard wide open was on him. He just gets lost because he is attracted to the ball and his only thought is "see ball get ball"..... he HAS to be smarter in that scenario.

The jury is still out on McD but have to cut him a little slack as a rookie head coach.

But I agree some his decisions are mind boggling at best, will catch up to this team if he don't start to coach like he preaches his players to play...smart.

Mc D is the first head coach in Buffalo to win his first 3 home games.