Pass Happy needing 300yrds/game - think again

jahbonas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always excuses

There's no excuses, just facts. We partly beat Atlanta because they lost Julio and Sanu. Matt Ryan had a rough day and lost a close one. No one would put that loss all on him though. A QB will always be a reason for their team to lose, never THE reason. Defense got insanely lucky today too. Every turnover we got was fluke. The Bengals could have run away with this one. I wish our offense could have capitalized on it.

He had a losing record and was a turnover machine.

What does having a .500 record as a starter get us? Were still not making the playoffs. And not turning the ball over is great if you're actually putting up points and moving the ball. If youre not turning the ball over and just being stagnant on offense then who cares? I can live with turnovers if it meant more production and touchdowns.

Edited by Bangarang

What does having a .500 record as a starter get us? Were still not making the playoffs. And not turning the ball over is great if you're actually putting up points and moving the ball. If youre not turning the ball over and just being stagnant on offense then who cares? I can live with turnovers if it meant more production and touchdowns.

This times 10.

There's no excuses, just facts. We partly beat Atlanta because they lost Julio and Sanu. Matt Ryan had a rough day and lost a close one. No one would put that loss all on him though. A QB will always be a reason for their team to lose, never THE reason. Defense got insanely lucky today too. Every turnover we got was fluke. The Bengals could have run away with this one. I wish our offense could have capitalized on it.

They weren't flukes. 1 pass was high and went off finger tips. Hyde was in position to make a play. 1 was a good pass and went off hands and we were in position to make the play. The last was a forced fumble and we were in position to make the play. Those aren't flukes. That's just good defense.

Don't disagree much but this loss doesn't mean we aren't making the playoffs. Also we could have turnovers and still no production or touchdowns.

A loss is a loss my man.

You changed the point.

A loss is a loss my man.

And heres another one. Goff 288 yards loss to Wilson 198 yards.

They weren't flukes. 1 pass was high and went off finger tips. Hyde was in position to make a play. 1 was a good pass and went off hands and we were in position to make the play. The last was a forced fumble and we were in position to make the play. Those aren't flukes. That's just good defense.

I personally consider tipped INTs and pretty much all fumbles as flukes. Not to say the Bills don't get any credit, you have to take advantage and they did. Bengals were moving on them more often than not, but we knew that could happen with Gaines and Humber out.