I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

No, because it was proven true. Opinions supported by facts are all that we ask for. Rex took the #2 DVOA defense and brought them to 24 & 27. He leaves and they are right near the top. That supports that he was awful.

And Tyrod Taylor's league leading time to throw for the last two seasons doesn't support his hesistancy to throw the football?

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you look since the Bills last playoff appearance many years started well and (2-2 or better) and slowly reality sunk in....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2000.htm

Go ahead Bills, prove me wrong....... Just seen this story played out over and over......

We never had two wins in a row like this.Atlanta and Denver are quality competition. Winning in Atlanta is a tremendous victory for any team. Plus the Coaching and QB are better than those past teams. The offense still doesn't turn the ball over, with this defense. That is huge.

No, because it was proven true. Opinions supported by facts are all that we ask for. Rex took the #2 DVOA defense and brought them to 24 & 27. He leaves and they are right near the top. That supports that he was awful.

And this year the Offense is even worse. Add to that near the bottom in Time of Possession. Thankful for turnovers and that 7:30 fourth quarter drive vs. Denver (and the Von Miller penalty).

Actually incredible as they are a run first team, which should chew up the clock......

And this year the Offense is even worse. Add to that near the bottom in Time of Possession. Thankful for turnovers and that 7:30 fourth quarter drive vs. Denver (and the Von Miller penalty).

Actually incredible as they are a run first team, which should chew up the clock......

And that long drive this week in the 3rd/4th... think it was 11 minutes of game time.

And Tyrod Taylor's league leading time to throw for the last two seasons doesn't support his hesistancy to throw the football?

The Bills are now 18-15 when he plays. Imagine the last two seasons with a better defense. But keep on with the agenda. Bills could win their first playoff game with him, but pass for 200 yards and you still wouldn't be happy. How many QBs could get more from the offense we have at WR.

The Bills are now 18-15 when he plays. Imagine the last two seasons with a better defense. But keep on with the agenda. Bills could win their first playoff game with him, but pass for 200 yards and you still wouldn't be happy. How many QBs could get more from the offense we have at WR.

Are you intentionally being irrelevant?

And that long drive this week in the 3rd/4th... think it was 11 minutes of game time.

I forgot that and still lost TOP.......

Again very happy with the record, just not getting ahead of myself........

Tell you what if they make the playoffs and win throwing for less then 200 I'll be okay.

BTW were you defending Rob Johnson the last time the Bills made the playoffs and he put up 132 yards passing, because he left the field with the lead?

He's been top 10 in QBR since he has been a starter.

And no it doesn't support hesitancy because he's a different player. He has runs in the middle of his progressions and the Bills run a zillion RPOs. He's asked to do different things than Mike Glennon. Time to throw isn't really a big factor to include at all when thinking about Tyrod or any mobile QB.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Hes been top 10 in QBR since he haven a starter.

And no it doesn't support hesitancy because he's a different player. He has run in the middle of his progressions and the Bills run a zillion RPOs. He's asked to do different things than Mike Glennon. Time to throw isn't really a big factor to include at all when thinking about Tyrod or any mobile QB.

Are you trying to one up JM2009's irrelevant stat game or?

How else would you measure pass hesistancy besides Time to Throw?

I wasn't an NFL fan then. I have never seen the Bills make the playoffs.

Too bad, may have been one of the most assinine discussion threads ever.......

Doug Flutie pulled (many say by the owner's proclomation) for the playoff game.

The Defense played maybe the best game I've ever seen, making up for Rob Johnson's ineptitude on offense.

Rob Johnson should never have started the game and was just terrible, but many argued that he left the field leading and his 60 minutes of lousy play didn't contribute to the loss........

Much like the offense being near the bottom this year, but the Bills being 3-1......

Are you trying to one up JM2009's irrelevant stat game or?

How else would you measure pass hesistancy besides Time to Throw?

Missed receivers, there is a thread every week on here where every pass play is charted. I suggest that you utilize that. How many plays were missed is charted here. I saw 1 this week and 1 last week. There may be more but I don't break down the all 22s.

Every mobile QB is high though because they make guys miss and keep plays along. That's common sense.

Edited by Kirby Jackson