Fan behavior improved?

sullim4

Since this is a fan behavior thread, can we get the crowd to learn to shut up when we go for it on 4th down? I mean it was a bluff this time, but the crowd still starts cheering when we go for it and its the dumbest thing

It is the dumbest thing.

Quiet on O, get loud on D. Its simple Home-crowd 101 stuff.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the dumbest thing.

Quiet on O, get loud on D. Its simple Home-crowd 101 stuff.

Kinda funny though - the Denver fans around me would try to yell louder than the Bills fans when Denver had the ball.

Bills fans are just screaming whatever to make noise - Denver fans are trying to out shout them yelling "Go Denver!"

I was thinking - "You guys are pretty dumb, but thanks for making it harder on your own team." :thumbsup:

Amazing how many people don't get fandom 101.

Since this is a fan behavior thread, can we get the crowd to learn to shut up when we go for it on 4th down? I mean it was a bluff this time, but the crowd still starts cheering when we go for it and its the dumbest thing

My biggest beef is with the doofus in the tunnel end zone seats who waves that big, distracting florescent rag when the Bills are attempting a FG or XP. :wallbash:

One of my friends here is a broncos fan and he went to the Bills game. He said he had a great time aside from the stadium running out of water. He said Bills fans took them into their tailgate and shared the love. He makes customer corn hole boards so he said he was going to send them a set.