If The Season Ended Today

Rico

Bills would be the #2 seed in the AFC behind only KC.

Ravens (2-0 in division but 2-1 in the conference) and Titans (win over Jax but 1-1 in the conference) would be the other division champs.

Oh hell yes!

Well, yeah, but the season isn't ending today. You can get yourself all excited over a decent win at home but I'll wait until they're actually in the playoffs before I start doing a happy dance. We've been this way before ... and got lost each previous time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bucs were on the road against a tough Vikings team and had a bunch of guys out/limited with the flu.

Why don't the Bucs give their players flu shots? Is there something in flu shots which can trigger failures on drug tests?

I'm not a huge TT supporter but basic math tells me it's kinda impossible to throw for 300 yards if your OC calls run plays every 1st & 2nd down.

Yes but that has nothing to do with the Bills since the OC DIDN'T call runs plays every 1st & 2nd down - check the game logs.

Well, yeah, but the season isn't ending today. You can get yourself all excited over a decent win at home but I'll wait until they're actually in the playoffs before I start doing a happy dance. We've been this way before ... and got lost each previous time.

Well you can still continue to pick the Bills to lose in your elimination pool if it makes you happier.

Why don't the Bucs give their players flu shots? Is there something in flu shots which can trigger failures on drug tests?

Yes but that has nothing to do with the Bills since the OC DIDN'T call runs plays every 1st & 2nd down - check the game logs.

Well you can still continue to pick the Bills to lose in your elimination pool if it makes you happier.

Good question about the flu shots I have no idea on the answer.

I am giving them a mulligan for their performance on sunday though. Also read that David is out for up to a month. So certainly not the start they had in mind.