Stephen Curry...Big thumbs up!

Lurker

Rednecks always misinterpreted the lyrics. It wasnt about a Marlboro man with wanderlust, they thought it was about a turkey giveaway at the Cracker Barrel.

I'm kinda curious...do you think there's a difference between making fun of a flag-waving Cracker Barrell redneck and making fun of ghetto dude on Springer finding out he ain't the daddy of ghetto baby mama?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda curious...do you think there's a difference between making fun of a flag-waving Cracker Barrell redneck and making fun of ghetto dude on Springer finding out he ain't the daddy of ghetto baby mama?

Not much I reckon. I imagine the ghetto dude himself would be funnier. But I'm an equal opportunity offender.

I would believe Matt and Trey would absolutely give the ghettos a run for the money.

That show is still amazing. Did you hear of the Alexa stuff? Having the characters in the show say dialogue like "Alexa, add Hairy Balls to my shopping list." And in homes that had the TV on and Alexa nearby she would add it to the homeowner's list. That cracked me up.

That show is still amazing. Did you hear of the Alexa stuff? Having the characters in the show say dialogue like "Alexa, add Hairy Balls to my shopping list." And in homes that had the TV on and Alexa nearby she would add it to the homeowner's list. That cracked me up.

:lol:

That is why I changed my activation word to something else.

It really is funny as hell. I started watching the new season, and the hairy balls thing was funny as hell.

:lol:

That is why I changed my activation word to something else.

Hey Dumbass, what's on my shopping list?