Fan Poll - Pay attention Front Office!

MClem06

Pay Attention Front Office  

36 members have voted

1. 1. As a loyal Bills Fan, I would like my Starting QB for the REST of the season to be

• Tyrod Taylor
    • Nathan Peterman
    • Pick up someone else in FA
    • Haven't seen enough of Tyrod to pull him just yet (as of wk2)

I'll leave my opinions off of this post but I'd like to get a pulse of Bills Mafia and their feelings on this season. We as fans need to have a voice (not that it will count for anything, just a voice of our preference) as to what goes into the rest of the season at QB. We have fought with each other on many forum posts about QB and our future at that position. A Fan Poll, as early as it is at 1-1, should be an average voice of what the fans think about actions at that position and if keeping Tyrod in moving forward is best for the season, best for the team and best for the fans. Share your opinion and make your voice heard.

Useless to vote, but I would have no issue trying Peterman. If they choose to stay with TT - that is fine to, but then they need to adjust the offense.

They seem to be installing a system and it does not fit TT strengths. If the system is what you want - then try Peterman and move on. If you want to try and win now - play TT and adjust the offense.

I just hate watching TT look lost waiting for receivers to get open in this offense as it is built.

Edited by Rochesterfan